Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally 2.0 content

I have got some ideas for gameplay mechanics and extra content in upcoming 'DiRT Rally 2.0'. I hope you will like it and add it to this game before it is released or after it as the DLC. Here are my ideas:
- 'Quick Play' option (as the name suggests, you just hit the 'Quick Play' buton and it chooses a random event, random car, etc.)
- more locations (there still will be 6 rally locations, which in my and other fans opinion is not enough. Think about adding Kenya, Finland and whatever will come to your mind)
-Raid T1 vehicle class (I remember that from 'DiRT' series and it was pretty cool, especially in 'DiRT 3', where you can compete in rally events with this vehicle class. Such a type of rally competition is also in good old 'Colin McRae Rally 2005' game.)
-Colin McRae's livery for Ford Focus RS Rally 2001 (I mean the livery from legendary 'Colin McRae Rally 2.0')
I hope it will be helpful to you. Enjoy working on sequel of wonderful 'DiRT Rally'. Let 'DiRT Rally 2.0' be much better.

Not just more locations, but this time there really has to be more than only 2 unique stages for each location. The best rallygame Codemasters has done in this regard is Colin Mcrae Rally 2005, and that was quite some time ago. That game had lots of stages & locations.

They should import all the old maps from dirt rally. And Japan would be very good asphalt map. . I'm not even going to buy the game if they don't at least add Sweden and Finland.

More locations will be added anyways via DLC, so I don't see much use to this option. Classic Martini livery for the Focus is a nice suggestion, but I'm guessing they'll be already adding it, since DR2.0 is to be the newest CMR2.0.

I've choosen quick-play because it'd be really nice when I'm bored and just want to run any stage without having to worry about picking a specific ride.

Hi my idea for dlc is tarmac rally Barum . Its very popular rally in ERC cycle . Many people on it . Beautifully prologue in bus station . Narrowed and twisted and broken tarmac with lots of dirt in a corners . Secoun idea is multiplatform multiplayer . I have lots of friends with PS4 I play on pc . That will be great to have opportunity to play with them . 

No VR no BUY! (Dirt Rally 2.0).......................

In Dirt rally 2.0 we really need back the Original Dash Cam ! As an extra cam of course! Because for some reason the new dash cam has no good speed sensitivity nor visibility like the original dash cam we had in DR1. @CODEMASTERTROEP @Porkhammer @Ross93 

Enjoying the game so far on My xbox one X.  A couple things I've noticed.  In DR1 there was a transmission setting for "H pattern manual clutch and sequential manual gearbox."  Which made you use the type of gearbox authentic to the car...it forced you to use the H pattern in the historic cars but in modern cars you could use the paddles.  As it is in DR2 now, I have to go into options and change it everytime I switch it from older to modern cars and vice versa. It's a small thing but is quite annoying to have to remember to do and for me adds a lot of realism.  Please add this option back into DR2.

Also, I've noticed in the faster countries especially like Poland and Spain there are several missed corner calls from my navigator. Resulting in me careening off into the landscape.

Thanks for an overall great game though.

Edited by werdpc