Sign in to follow this  

What is wrong here?

Question

Please watch part of my last stream in Mexico, it's towards the end of the stream, where I run the Qualifying practice programme, why is it when I cross the start/finish line I am instantly down 0.200s, That is impossible, what's wrong with the game and can I fix it? It is making the pratice programme near on impossible to complete.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/322198378

10 answers to this question

I watched all three laps and couldn't find anything strange in the timing values

You think the DRS line where the piep comes from is the start finish line
You are not down any time when you cross the line 
You just have a bad exit with low ERS deployment, probably a bad setup and i can hear that your parts in the car are not the best anymore
so thats why you are losing so much time .. so i also cant see anything wrong here

D4rio said:
I watched all three laps and couldn't find anything strange in the timing values

Three laps? Think you watching the wrong video.

Jockel90 said:
You think the DRS line where the piep comes from is the start finish line
You are not down any time when you cross the line 
You just have a bad exit with low ERS deployment, probably a bad setup and i can hear that your parts in the car are not the best anymore
so thats why you are losing so much time .. so i also cant see anything wrong here
I thought the same but nope, the next stream I used my new (race) parts, and was exactly the same, and the start/finish line is way way before the drs line FYI it is not long after coming out the last turn just beside or after pit entry. Please check pic, the green dot with yellow outline is DRS activation, not the start of a timed lap, the start of a timed lap is the white dot with green outline.

then please make a screenshot of what you think is the fault with the start time.... i am not putting more effort in it and search somewhere in the end of a 9 and a half hour long stream vid where when i click a pixel wide is skip a minute

Then fucking timestamp what you want us to look at. I gave up after 5 minutes of stumbling through your long ass video in order to find a needle in a haystack.

Mate your gear selection through the corners are totally wrong and inconsistent exiting corners in 3rd doesn't help time gain 

deankenny said:
Please watch part of my last stream in Mexico, it's towards the end of the stream, where I run the Qualifying practice programme, why is it when I cross the start/finish line I am instantly down 0.200s, That is impossible, what's wrong with the game and can I fix it? It is making the pratice programme near on impossible to complete.

deankenny said:

Turn one enter in fourth then straight into 3rd for turn 2 &3

deankenny said:

Turn one enter in fourth then straight into 3rd for turn 2 &3
You using manuals or auto