Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.12 – Discussion Thread

Faya

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.12 discussion thread.

Patch 1.12 is being released for PC today, PS4 and Xbox One to follow soon (subject to first party approval). You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post anything else not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

That is, we must understand that the threads with failures that are open for these failures to be corrected are useless:

- Balance of aid vs without aid.
- Fuel failure.
- I fail game penalties.
- Overheating tires. (PAD)

Surely I leave something, but this I think has been the most important in recent weeks and you do not do anything about it, ok Codemasters, great work, keep it up, as in recent years.

Any more details regarding the SC improvements? 

Also, no mention of the utter mess Qualifying has become after 1.10? (multiple cars setting up identical times, sometimes AI cars completely skipping 3-15 seconds of a sector)

VDV23 said:
Any more details regarding the SC improvements? 

Also, no mention of the utter mess Qualifying has become after 1.10? (multiple cars setting up identical times, sometimes AI cars completely skipping 3-15 seconds of a sector)

this is real problem of 1.10 patch, after this patch the game is broken, an now on 1.12 no mention on qualify???
Seriously Codemasters?? Tyre temp still not adressed? Honestly, why make promises (Lee Mather on Twitter) when you can't keep them? To be honest, I'm feeling a little betrayed now. Unbelievable and it makes me angry. That's not how you treat your customers...
Faya said:

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.12 discussion thread.

Patch 1.12 is being released for PC today, PS4 and Xbox One to follow soon (subject to first party approval). You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post anything else not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

How about when we can view retired cars after they crash in spectator mode?
@faya because after the 1.10 patch the safety car almost never comes out, even on serious accidents ?, just yellow flags, something has been changed? I play on PC and I do not know if this is a problem only on this platform. it happens in all the tracks and with all the difficulties and settings. can someone on ps4 and xbox one confirm that after the patch 1.10 the sc never exits? with patch 1.12 nothing has changed

Archived