Jump to content Jump to content

My G920 doesnt' work with F1 2018

HiduPL

My G920 doesnt' work with F1 2018 and 2017 on Xbox One. It worked with 2015 very well. Any idea? All the buttons are working fine, gears are changing but the wheel itsef and pedals are not working at all. It only happens with F1, Forza 5, 7, H3, Dirt are working fine. 
You will have to download the software from Logitech website and do it through a computer/laptop.

https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/gaming/LGS_9.02.65_x64_Logitech.exe

Install the program,run it and then connect your wheel. There should be a box in the top right corner to update your firmware if needed.
It is very strange. I've made an firmware upadte and now F1-2017 is working fine but F1-2018 still has the same problem. All the buttons works but pedals and wheel not.
I am so mad beacause I've just bought the game and I can not play.
My friend has a cheap ferrari wheel and it works fine and mine one is not. Come on Logitech! 
HiduPL said:
Then whoose? Microsoft, Codemasters? 

I have no idea....
Thanks anyway guys

Its not Microsoft, Codemasters, Logitechs fault if other players aren't having the issue,

If you can play other games with no issues its probally a corrupt file, have you tried uninstalling the game & doing a clean install.

Archived