Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For 1.10 Career R&D issue/bug please post info here for Faya

The R&D upgrades not applying to your car is probably the issue that should get the most attention right now, because it basically breakes the careers. Maybe except the ones that have just started because you wont feel any difference.

#PUSH caused by importance

YAAAAAs, I thought I was the only one having this issue. After moving from Sauber to Mclaren I noticed that my car was so slow in Qualy. Fernando has out qualified me for 4 races now, because the car isn't the same as Fernando's  car. Moving on today, I was doing Baku quali program and I completed it with a time of 1.37.9. Then I did qualifying where my fastest lap in Q1 was a 1.39.1 and Fernando was doing a 1.37.1. I feel like my car isn't getting the upgrades in Quali (yes only in Quali, cos in the race my car drives how it should drive)

• What team are you in?  McLaren
  • Did you start on that team, or did you switch team? If so, did you switch mid-season, or after the final race of a season? Switched teams after the final race of the season
  • Which upgrades do you think the AI has that you don’t? Pretty much every upgrades that my teammate has
  • Where are you seeing the difference? In Practice, Qualifying, Race, or all sessions? Surprisingly this only happens in Quali, during the race the car seems to get it's upgrades back
  • What season are you in? Season 2

I can honestly say the items apply okay because in some races it is very accurate to the strengths of the car but like the qualifying bug the cars seem to go into spasm mode on PS4 and the order in racing can be so unusual (only since 1.10).
For instance, Since I maxed McLaren they have stayed dominant throughout 5 seasons in career but season 6 with no regulation changes and still a big gap between them and 2nd in all R&D areas they have had a few races where they have struggled to get points! And Alonso lost his super powers, often getting beaten by Vandorne! Unthinkable really! I hope this gets ironed out, as this season end sees a personal first whooping 3 regulation changes, and I am very excited to see how the teams all react!
Though I hope it keeps McLaren up there as I hope the AI keep gathering points and store, rather than as a player moves teams and looses everything?