Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 Time trials at Abu Dhabi

Yesterday the time for pole position in the last race of the season came in at 1.4+ so I was wondering what kind of times other players might be getting themselves.  I made it at 1.57 after 2 laps and never having driven the track before in any version of F1 or any other game/sim for that matter.  That would put me around 6 or 7 off the pole I believe, and I'm sure with a little more practice I could get it lower still.  Of course I was running with ABS on, as without it I was losing the rear end a bit on 2 of the tighter turns.  Just curious to see what others are bringing in and what help if any they are using in what cars.  BTW I'm running Ricciardo's Red Bull.

You have to remember that in real life abu dhabi have the super soft and soft tyres and in the game there are the soft and medium tyres so real life would be slightly faster, although my best time is a 1:41.7 on grand prix mode as daniel ric

In the time trial mode does it actually matter what "ability" selections one has made for race weekends, career, etc.?  I may have missed them but I didn't see anyway to alter these kind of settings, and I certainly didn't percieve any differences based on how I set things up for the other modes.