Sign in to follow this  

2014 Canada 1:13.263 online setup

Now try without assists and corner cutting.
I use controller so unfortunately assists are forced on, I hate using assists, tbh I can still do a 13.3 without cutting turn 3 ;)

softy94 said:
I use controller so unfortunately assists are forced on, I hate using assists, tbh I can still do a 13.3 without cutting turn 3 ;)

1) My F1.
2) Settings.
3) Override Input Device Type -> Steering Wheel
4) Assists -> Off.
5) Fixed, now you can show us.

softy94 said:

1) My F1.
2) Settings.
3) Override Input Device Type -> Steering Wheel
4) Assists -> Off.
5) Fixed, now you can show us.

That areas doesn't exist on mine there's only control config and view/customise config nothing else

softy94 said:
what about the last chicane cut? Your aid pad probably gives you 1.5 secs anyways, I can do a 1:13.3 on a wheel.

softy94 said:
what about the last chicane cut? Your aid pad probably gives you 1.5 secs anyways, I can do a 1:13.3 on a wheel.
People say pad is faster, it's really not 

softy94 said:
softy94 said:
you have tc and turning assist, its faster.

You're still 17 seconds slower than the world record. :D

https://racenet.codemasters.com/f12014/track/montreal/timetrial/Top/Dry

Will scoreboards be fixed someday?

softy94 said:
softy94 said:
you have tc and turning assist, its faster.
It's really not 

Ive used a pad, you can't spin compared to a wheel and you get the perfect turning angle.
Many tracks pad users can't get near wheel times such as Germany wheel users can do 1:13s online while pad users can only do mid to high 1:14s 

softy94 said:
Ive used a pad, you can't spin compared to a wheel and you get the perfect turning angle.
Many tracks pad users can't get near wheel times such as Germany wheel users can do 1:13s online while pad users can only do mid to high 1:14s 
I get outraced on most tracks, I race on a G27 without any assists. It doesn't matter where you race, wheel has a disadvantage now. Don't get me wrong, I don't want wheel to be easier or better, I just want it to be balanced better.

softy94 said:
Pad users can, they get a perfect turning angle a long with no wheelspin, pads are OP no point in denying it because its been proven so many times by everyone.

softy94 said:
I get outraced on most tracks, I race on a G27 without any assists. It doesn't matter where you race, wheel has a disadvantage now. Don't get me wrong, I don't want wheel to be easier or better, I just want it to be balanced better.
Yh I want it equal as possible

softy94 said:
Pad users can, they get a perfect turning angle a long with no wheelspin, pads are OP no point in denying it because its been proven so many times by everyone.
The only place they lose out is at the start but wheel is faster, a good wheel user can easily go faster and the majority or tracks

softy94 said:
softy94 said:
The only place they lose out is at the start but wheel is faster, a good wheel user can easily go faster and the majority or tracks

Why do you keep trying to deny that a pad is op? It has been said so many times and anyone who has five mins spare to compare the difference will instantly tell you that you can NOT drive the same on a wheel as the pad users get so much traction out of every corner and dont forget perfect steering angle every corner (might be a few corners it slow to turn in but that nothing compared with every traction zone for a wheel user) Tc and abs are imo op even for the wheel user (compared to no assists) so add in all the other little things going on with a pad and it makes 2014 2 different games with the 2 devices! Argue with everyone untill your blue in the face but still doesnt change the fact that a crap pad user has a good chance against a average no assists wheel user, add in some heavy rain and hell I bet they would even keep up with the alien drivers. 

lmntr said:
Did you ever do Singapore?  I did not see it.
Unfortunately not I never really did it much and wasn't enjoyable to drive on 2014, only did setup vids for tracks that I enjoyed