Sign in to follow this  

Thrustmaster T150

Help needed, can someone with fast time trial times improve these settings for me, it is very tricky to set up the T150 on F1 2018. I am top 200 with controller but 2 seconds slower after a spending a few days with my first wheel.

Calibration, All set to default except:

Steering Linearity- 20
Steering Saturation- 30

FFB strength- 50
Wheel damper- 5
Understeer Enhance- On

Wheel Rotation- 180 Degrees
  • Like 1

That’s what I did haha it was the only way to figure out what needed tweaking; by testing it in races on default, it’s only when you are under pressure in a race that you truly learn what is working and not.

Jyst leave everything on default I got same wheel put ffb 150 

Posted (edited)

My first post. Just bought the T150 this week and I am struggling with some stuff. Have force feedback at 50%, as I found the 100% too strong.  All effects on 35%, wheel damper at 0% and understeer enchance on with 360% degree rotation. The problem is, with the wheel, pedals are working ok.  When I manouever the car in the tight medium-high speed corners I dont have that confidence, as the car wont turn in (its not the setup, because on the pad all is well, I can manouever the car to the way I like). So remember that two left long flowing corners in Austria, every time I try to attack the corner the car goes deep, even if I steer with the wheel all the way to the left it just doesnt react as quick. And I am losing time. I might made a video to show you what I mean. Thanks for the help really in advance.

Cheers.

Edited by weltmeister2211