Sign in to follow this  

Aor boosting

NWRStorm said:
 As for the kickin of ppl out of our lobbies is FALSE, we welcome ppl in to see what the competion is like, we drive clean for the most part, dont mess with me wont mess with you is the common attitude in our club,as for gettin ruff it happens ,but dont worry ppl we are in the top 5 now on the club leaderboards , we have now made our presence known to you, now it's time to start kick'n ass

Well, excuse my language but that is completely bullshit. As recent as yesterday I was racing that one lap time attack with you guys. After two races, one in your club went in to game- chat start throwing unprovoked pointless insults at me with a lot of beep words, basically saying I should get my f**king fully upgraded civic out of there. (it was a new one btw). Not to mention that I was taken out at SPA by your members.

Now, I have never kicked you or any in your club, in fact I am never the host. I might have been in a lobby where you been kicked, but that's hardly my fault.

I have never been abusive to any of you (voice or text) and I certainly never taken any of you out on the track. So could you please tell me, in what possible way have I messed with your club besides from winning the races?

If you wanted to kick me out, I wouldn't have any problem with that, is your lobby. But next time you want me to leave during a championship, just send me a simple message and I will be gone in a heartbeat. I respond to respectfulness, not intimidation.

@NWRStorm, they probably did not like the fact that you are a hell of a quick racer, they probs deluded themselves into thinking they the best at this game and dislike the fact that you come in and beat them. :) Btw your time in tuner is hella fast, took me about an hour to get it all down and your still quicker by 2 tenths, I think I can beat that if I get a bit more practice in. :)

Dont worry about the exp leaderboards, having the most exp does not make you a quick racer, I find it amusing that I dont see many of these boosting AOR members in the top 10 leaderboards on the racenet challenges. ;)

They were getting owned by medium A.I in our collisions off boosting lobby.  Think we got it wrong, we were doing 3 or 4 laps instead of the usual 1. 

But they were still crying about upgrades, lol. We tried to tell them, but they just got angry.  

I don't understand. Why do you have to run one lap time attacks to rank up your car's?  What's wrong with doing it in an actual none boosting lobby? The way I see it, we just have another team beez on our hands. Can't do it properly. You have team sas and NWR up there on the leader board but that has Been done legit. I would never bring my team to boost. They don't need to boost. 

They were 5 seconds off the pace on Algarve GP...... no shame in that and I'm sure it won't always be the case but...... upgrades aren't going to buy them 5 seconds.

Codemasters need to sort it out. It's pathetic what people can actually do... yeah its an experience leader board and all that but.... what gives anyone the right to crack open a one lap lobby and get there with a short amount of numbers in their club? There are 50 people in NWR. I don't see why anyone would want to be a part of a team that want to just run one lappers to get up there. I call it sad and boring.

It's just excuses in my eyes tbh fluke. Had some above average races with these guys. A lot of them are cool to get on with as well.  They're just doing things in the wrong way

Just pathetic really. They claim to level their cars up but funny i checked their garage on racenet and the cars they use are already 99? 

I don't understand. Why do you have to run one lap time attacks to rank up your car's?  What's wrong with doing it in an actual none boosting lobby? The way I see it, we just have another team beez on our hands. Can't do it properly. You have team sas and NWR up there on the leader board but that has Been done legit. I would never bring my team to boost. They don't need to boost. 
Edited:

Funnily enough, First there was Racing vetrans who amassed about 7mill in the first week of release, then there was Numb thumbs who got bored and disappeared, a few other teams tried to boost up and failed, eventualy  team beez turns up and goes top of leaderboard by boosting and gets sick of being abused and being forced out of every game they join because of boosting and now these AOR guys turn up..... Its like fate, there will always be a team like this. :(

My MSG to all AOR members, stop doing what Team Beez did, none of their members can can play normally any more as everyone knows they boosted, they get their cars crashed into by everyone, vote kicked out of lobbies and playlists and can only play by themselves in custom events now and even then people join just to crash into them, and annoy them, you be surprised how quickly the whole community can turn against a single team or certain players ;)

Just don't become the same as them, it will ruin your enjoyment of the game. :)

It wont stop. I put this up when they had roughly 20 million. We need to teach them a lesson through eachothers teams and let them know that were all aware of their crap.Words wont work. Reporting wont work. Lets come together and sort it.

@SwanyCGS,  typical,    Game freezes as your talking to me.  

But I got the msg. :smiley: 

Send me an invite if im on, Ill happily join an AOR lobby.  

Im trying to boost up the number of major crashes on my cars.  I heard a rumor that these guys like to help.  

Ive got a video of them crying from being beaten by A.I in a collisions OFF lobby.  

:D

I reckon we join them and just beat them so they get quickly fed up and switch games. I genuinely dont want to boost but recruiting for teams is pointless if Aor are around. 
For team leaders its disappointing working hard on points to make their team visible in the leaderboard as competition then them idiots ruin it not to add the game freeze issues. Makes you wonder whats the point in playing at times. What do you achieve when holding your breath before every race just incase you freeze.then this aor crap. 

@RTAnoskills‌ 
Im delighted you got froze haha, have something funny to tell you when your on mate. Xbox live is down hopefully for the update. Not holding my breath tho

You wanna be a rude idiot be my guest . Il treat you and your team the way cheaters should be treated . See you soon in your custom lobby ;-)

Not taking anybody sides here. Boosting is cheating. But if boosting is a bad  thing then why isn't cm doing anything about it then. Bc in there eyes it's not a bad thing by everybody can do it.  Simple as that. Now everybody shut up and race for once :) with out the damn drama

SwanyCGS said:
You wanna be a rude idiot be my guest . Il treat you and your team the way cheaters should be treated . See you soon in your custom lobby ;-)
shut the fuck up crybaby

I sort of understand where your coming from @MeatbolicX83‌. There isn't really any drama involved in this situation. A lot of us have had to deal with people like this on multiple occasions. We aren't targeting them as individuals. They're probably cool guys. What they're doing is a completely different story though. Look at the reaction from the leader because people have an issue with it. He knows fine well. That is all.

@NutUPorSHUTup‌..... that's the sort of pathetic childish remark you would get from.... Well.... A child. Your just proving yourself to be petulant

@NutUPorSHUTup‌..... that's the sort of pathetic childish remark you would get from.... Well.... A child. Your just proving yourself to be petulant
These guys were in my lobby on Saturday... very rude obnoxious individuals.  I've not even said anything to them except suggest they come into the playlists and all I got was verbal abuse and moaning because they were getting beaten by medium AI.  I could of kicked them but I was enjoying watching them struggle at the back lol.

Haha nice. I think they have just jumped into the game thinking they will be better than anyone else and.... It backfired lol.

LMAO.... "I dont know this **** track but i know how to hit you off this *****" and "I'm getting beaten by AI" xD

Some things are priceless! :grinning: