Sign in to follow this  

Aor boosting

Right, this AOR team is different to the the AOR players i just been racing with.... These AOR boosters are fake versions of Apex Online Racing! I just been racing with the official team and told me these ones are nothing to do with the official team Aor. 

Just had a load of good races with the Official AOR team members, they sound guys. :)

Haha that gobby one on here tried to reverse into me on the start finish straight.  He backed out in shame. DQ hahahaha

We all know and you can be sure AOR (cheating mugs ) know what they are doing.They are useless on track and this just proves the point that all they have ever done is sit in a cosy little lobby with 1 lap races setup.Ive been watching this so called team for a long time,players getting kicked from their lobbies.And dont bother bullshitting,becasuse ive been kicked as have a number of my members.
If you are as you put "we are just leveling up our cars to do the racenet challenge " you are all so full of shit,your cars are mostly level 99,so they are well ranked up,so there is no need to do your so called lobbies.You are caught,you are liars,you are shit on track and you know it AOR.
CTR now have you all firmly in our sights as have all the other REAL teams who can actually race.The REAL teams respect each other and have gained respect because we are damn good on track and we dont cheat like AOR does.
As, long as you boost you WILL be demolished on every track you show up on and the only way this will be stopped is if you actually say sorry for your insults to the people who know what you have done and are doing on a daily basic.
AOR you are the shit on the top 10 teams shoes and will be treated as such,let the games begin.
I for one will stomp on every one of your members and CTR are now just baying for your blood on track.
Hide as you always do,but remember you now have one extra team on your back,that now makes 4 of the best teams in the world at Autosport and 100+ of the best racers combined just lining up to smash you cheats back to the Breaker Yard.
Report me away if you like,but you know you cant when these are the pure facts cheaters and mouth pieces.

Sharkey CTR
Manager of CTR

Id like to disassociate our team [AOR] www.ApexOnlineRacing.com from  these guys, We are well established team and have been pretty much since the launch of the game.
WE do race clean close and fair and can be found in many an online lobbies as many of the guys here know 

Someone using the same initials as another team is bound to happen at some point with only being able to use 3 letters when creating a team, but i'm sure NutUPorSHUTup and everyone at All Out Racing will appreciate we have no plans on changing our well established and respected team name. 

No worries mate. We know the names of the racers. Your team are fine. To be honest i think il stop the commenting on this post . They are being watched thats all i wanted was for racers to be aware of them. I guess we can close the case now. Thanks for the input people. Just a quick message to @RTAnoskills‌ im not your bruv, bruv. 

Yep me to. Absolutely smashed one of them. Totaled his vehicle.  And to see that a one of the oTRAo members is getting amongst it to.... good god haha. I thought they were supposed to be the 'top' team. The best of the best..... haha. 

Just got a challenge off them!

They reckon they can beat the top teams in the racenet leaderboards, they reckon they can get more of their players into the top 15 on racenet than what the top teams can.

His opinion and attuitude towards that challenge changed very fast when i  told im currently got the no1 legit times so far in touring and tuner. xD

Its not against the xbox live code of conduct to crash into other cars on the track.  You will never get banned off Xbox live for that.  

So let them report away,  lol 

SASBlink said:
Just got a challenge off them!

They reckon they can beat the top teams in the racenet leaderboards, they reckon they can get more of their players into the top 15 on racenet than what the top teams can.

His opinion and attuitude towards that challenge changed very fast when i  told im currently got the no1 legit times so far in touring and tuner. xD
Lol.... they probably could get some of their players into the top 15 with their boosting lobbys but it means diddley squat.

@NutUpOrShutup...... bit of friendly advice....... can I suggest you live up to your gamertag, leave the comfort of your custom lobbys and actually join in the competition in the playlists.  Until you do your team will have zero credibility. 

They dont kick people from their boosting lobbies....................................
collisions off    -    time attack

http://youtu.be/PnSixgLS-xg

Haha I've challenged their whole team to 1v1 races and they accepted!  Gonna show them how terrible their racing skills are.  I can guarantee I can beat each and every one of them by at least 5 seconds