Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Review F1 2018 on Metacritic

Besides not buying the game this is a great way to let the world know how this game is and how paying customers are treated.
https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/f1-2018

Codies needs to change and we need to force this change one way or another.  
We cannot continue paying money for these horrible consumer practices.

It's not fair and we have a voice.
Lets use it!

Metzgerov said:
Besides not buying the game this is a great way to let the world know how this game is and how paying customers are treated.
https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/f1-2018

Codies needs to change and we need to force this change one way or another.  
We cannot continue paying money for these horrible consumer practices.

It's not fair and we have a voice.
Lets use it!

I agree as long as people are not being spiteful. We as a gaming community should leave reviews for all games wr play both the good and bad so that the rubbish paid reviewers eventually become irrelevant.

I think if you are enjoying F1 2018 go and leave a good review and if you are frustrated senseless by it as many are then do the opposite.

FRACTURED said:
UP100 said:
We have steam reviews already.             

You seem very contrary to EVERY opinion. 
Opinion? I just mentioned that we have steam reviews that you can post to... I just didn't have enough time to write a longer comment.

Honestly I wouldn't know how to review this game at the moment; It is a good game, good graphics, fun racing, career mode continues to improve - however you then know what I would moan about;

So if I had to mark out of 10 I would have no idea to how to score it.

It's a solid 6 or 7 in my eyes. Haven't enjoyed it like this since 13/14, but I am finding I am trying to be much more forgiving having lost the plot and gotten on release week. 

Last time I tried to give a review sscire it was up and down depending on whether looking at career, online, physics, sound etc. 

Dont fancy creating account for metacritic either. 

Speaking of steam reviews and slightly off topic, The last Tomb Raider went on sale after 5 weeks, 30% off or something, all the pre-order folks drove the score down having lost 30% in 5 weeks, pretty funny. 

Not buying a game but still putting a review on Metacritic? It's a good way to make people not trust user reviews on Metacritic.