Sign in to follow this  

Mexico Grand Prix

The engines are all lubed up and ready to go for the Sexico Mexico Grand Prix. What do you think is gonna happen this weekend? This is what I think will happen...

To get things started, I think there'll be a slight kiss between Sainz and Hulkenberg at T1, but that's nothing compared to what's going to be happening up front. I think Lewis Hamilton is going to get royally shafted up the rear by Sebastian Vettel at this race. Vettel's tyres are going to be so hard and they won't be very grippy that he's just gonna slide right into the back of him.

Furthermore, I think the race will prematurely finish because Vandoorne is going to get absolutely destroyed by Sirotkin. Vandoorne in return will probably end up giving Sirotkin a good old fashioned finger.

Then when the race does finish, the champagne corks will pop and Max Verstappen will be shaking his bottle to the point of no return, and all his fizzy white cumpagne will cover Kimi Raikkonen's face.

I thought I'd opened the wrong site for a sec, LMAO.

This race is showing just how terrible McLaren are, their times compared to Renault are shocking.

So at what time is Vettel going to come into contact with a butterfly and spin himself out?