Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes for 1.13 AND 1.14 – Discussion Thread

PS4pro 1.14

After 1.14 in the last 3 career races, flashbacks have caused
A SC and VSC
A SC
A SC
That was my 1st season in the Renault and i ended up benefiting from 2 of those. 
Last race saw a crash with no sc and a retirement with the car parked at the last turn for 3 laps before disappearing with no vsc or sc

Akkan74 said:
The problem with pit stops is that there is no simulation or calculation behind. It is all scripted, so the pit crew doesn't react to the race situation like SC or traffic after pit stop.
It would be great if there would be any calculation of pit stops. If your engineer would say you have to push hardly the next three round to be in front of a Torro Rosso after the stop or if you have traffic to pit earlier to push afterwards.
I don't have any experience in programming or coding and doesn't know if it's possible or not.
I'm guessing there could be some kind of crazy excel formula worked in to;

=IFSC,STRATEGY<4,PIT IN THIS LAP?
Please be on the dev team for F1 2019  <3
Haha, someone at work created a traffic light system on a report for me - maybe codies should use him!
What could go wrong?
https://youtu.be/IbSL8edgC3Y

Safety Car è ancora schierata dopo aver utilizzato un flashback (PS4 - 10 novembre 2018)

Hi @CompLex1986,

There’s no patch 1.15 this week. I’ll update you further next week. 

Jemand hatte im Online-Multiplayer das Safety Car?

Ja schon einige. Jedenfalls auf der Ps4

Anyone had in online multiplayer the Safety Car?

I race in 2 championships, in 10 races it has never been, even in Monaco we started twenty pilots and we finished eight. I think there is no safety car in this game. 
:D  :D :D

@nacho517
Unfortunately almost every bug you explained has been in this game since 2010-2012. Wish I was lying but I am not. It seems the base on which this game has been built on is largely unchanged and they continually put band aids over what seems to be a fundamentally flawed code in some parts. Why else would these bugs exist 5-6 years later?

On a positive note the handling is finally at a fun and good feeling level after years of oddity. So all hope is not lost. If I was the boss I would start from square one and keep the artists but completely redo the game code. Ive been with the series since the start and these oddities keep following the game so time for a reboot.

Metzgerov said:
@nacho517
Unfortunately almost every bug you explained has been in this game since 2010-2012. Wish I was lying but I am not. It seems the base on which this game has been built on is largely unchanged and they continually put band aids over what seems to be a fundamentally flawed code in some parts. Why else would these bugs exist 5-6 years later?

On a positive note the handling is finally at a fun and good feeling level after years of oddity. So all hope is not lost. If I was the boss I would start from square one and keep the artists but completely redo the game code. Ive been with the series since the start and these oddities keep following the game so time for a reboot.
AMEN TO THIS! @Metzgerov 
The band aids (over flawed code) are why we get so many patches with differing success rates.... it's a shame Codies can't be honest about it all...money talks louder than sincerity.

After every session on career the game freezes when trying to load into the next session I literally can’t do anything on this game without it freezing (Xbox one)

Online is totaly bugged... Is impossibile to race with friends. This is a shit, not a game, is worst game of all time. 

Online is totaly bugged... Is impossibile race with friend. This is a shit, the worst game by codemasters. Fix online please... Xbox one