Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes for 1.13 AND 1.14 – Discussion Thread

FRACTURED said:
PedroPM94 said:
...nobody reported struggling tyre temperature´s...
...We were all using the same system of tyre temperature for nine patches, nobody had problems...

WHAT?????

I kinda agree with him, not sure what patch it was but I did not notice the tyre temp issues at first. Maybe I had just not hit the affected tracks but it felt like it appeared later

Hi @Turtlemoose, I should have some info for you soon on that. 

Hi @Jimmyslade, if you are experiencing that issue, could you please head to this thread here and let me know the info I've requested in that thread please? Especially if you have a save game that you can send us. Many thanks,

Hi Grasher,

Have you taken a look at our thread here? There’s a whole host of suggestions in there that might help. If the suggestions there have not worked, please post in that thread so that we can try to help further. Many thanks,

Faya said:

Hi Grasher,

Have you taken a look at our thread here? There’s a whole host of suggestions in there that might help. If the suggestions there have not worked, please post in that thread so that we can try to help further. Many thanks,

Will take a look. Thanks. Will make some tests to check how it goes.

Faya said:
Hi @Jimmyslade, if you are experiencing that issue, could you please head to this thread here and let me know the info I've requested in that thread please? Especially if you have a save game that you can send us. Many thanks,

I am sorry Faya, I am not able to assist in any way at resolving this issue. I have been pausing my career ever since I read about this issue. Two races to go in the first season and to avoid even running into this issue I havent played any further since this issue started to pop up in the forums.

Hey guys and @Faya , 
wow.. I haven't had any issues with the game BEFORE 1.13 but NOW... Jesus... NOW the Safety Car deploys after a replay, NOW the sportsmanship AND the showmanship is totally flipped around and doesn't make any sense now. 
My Carreer at Renault is now nearly useless, because I'm nearly a totally sportsman and now they expect me to be a showman? wow.. I don't think, that THIS was intended by you. 

Hope, you will change this thing asap... 

Regards...

Phil

Hi all, 

We've updated to 1.14. To try to keep it a little more simple, we'll be adding the patch 1.14 discussions to this thread. I've updated the title of the thread to reflect this as well and I've updated the original post to. Please see the patch notes for 1.14 here for further information. 

Faya said:

Hi Grasher,

@Faya
Bad news, the frame stalls I reported originally have returned with this patch. They are worst than in previous patches. My frame rate is still capped and I even tried now with the in-game frame limiter. @DrStrix Is right with his observations.
It isn't as bad is it originally was, but this patch surely introduced some more frame stalls.
To be honest, I'm not sure what is causing this. I looked at my graphics card hitting its power limit, temperature limit and so on, but nothing indicates something is wrong.
And like I said, on the last few versions, everything seemed to be fine again.
I get in touch with Hoo again and maybe, he can do something with this information.

Is there anything ( @Faya ) you can tell us more about this issue?

Thanks in advance! 

Faya said:

Hi all, 

We've updated to 1.14. To try to keep it a little more simple, we'll be adding the patch 1.14 discussions to this thread. I've updated the title of the thread to reflect this as well and I've updated the original post to. Please see the patch notes for 1.14 here for further information. 

Well done @Faya

Hi @supersnel and @DrStrix, thanks for letting me know. Let me go and poke some people and see what I can find.  

Faya said:
Hi @supersnel and @DrStrix, thanks for letting me know. Let me go and poke some people and see what I can find.  

@Faya when you're poking them - could you be so kind to mention A.I Austria sector 3 please? 

@Faya

Any ETA on when the sportsmanship / showmanship bug will be fixed?

Read the first the post about patch 1.14 ;)

Wow, that was a quick turnaround on the sportsman/showman bug. Props to Codies on that one. More like that please :)

Yisc said:
@Faya

Yes, I did that. There is no ETA mentioned there. It just talks about the reversion.

It quite clearly says PC will update later today and consoles will skip straight to 1.14 by the end of the week...

Yisc said:
@Faya

Yes, I did that. There is no ETA mentioned there. It just talks about the reversion.
Because it's already live. As soon as Faya posts here, its live. At least on PC.

Yisc said:
@Faya

Nothing about fixing, just removing the fix that was applied in 1.13.

Are you going to fix the failures of strict rules one day? I see that you are ignoring me and that you do not have much education when you do not answer me. It seems that if you do not cry in this forum Codemasters and you personally Faya do not pay attention. I've seen whiners that have been ignored which do not know how to drive and want to convert F1 into Mario Kart, you are making a game for Noobs and cheats, it seems that that is what sells now. Have a little education and respond to what I already asked you yesterday in this thread, your impartiality is 0.
Yeah, insult and chide them, that’ll teach em! Maybe they’ll respect you and they’ll decide to go “have a little education”. /s

How about you have a little respect? Is that too much to ask?

Y tu a Micro Machines, ahi no tienes problema con la temperatura de los neumáticos, vaya invención, a cualquier cosa le llaman fallo

I retract my previous statement as I realized this is actually the complete opposite of what I wanted to hear. People need to understand this game needs to be a sim if they want to continue with the progression of ESports nad racing leagues. If you can't handle the jandle, then don't buy the game, buy Need for Speed, by F1 Superstars, buy something that is an arcade game, because clearly you people need to drive like amatuers to have fun.