Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes for 1.13 AND 1.14 – Discussion Thread

PedroPM94 said:
FRACTURED said:
PedroPM94 said:
...nobody reported struggling tyre temperature´s...
...We were all using the same system of tyre temperature for nine patches, nobody had problems...

WHAT?????

There was no tyre temperature bug before the 1.10 patch, i played the game quite a lot until then, and never noticed any problems at all, as did countless other people and i had raced in every track by then. The second i installed the 1.10 patch, the problems with it appeared.

And i don´t even recall this being reported like a serious and common problem until 1.10 patch came along as well.
1.10 was released in October. 

The big thread started 08/31/18. 

Is there an ETA on the new Ferrari Winnow livery and the new aero wings on the mercedes halo?
And the new Shell logos on the Ferrari halo.

It's just gone past 4pm UK Time and @Faya is back online! Does that mean we're getting an announcement for 1.14 on PS4 perhaps?!

Nevermind @Faya, though Singapore is still a few races away yet for me so I can manage till then  :)

EDIT: @Faya  how many times can I get away with asking you about speaking to the team regarding the A.I being sped up in the 3rd sector at Austria? Can this ever be done or looked in to or do I need to get over it and move on? Or should I just keep on asking and hope I bore you in to asking them? Maybe you've already asked?

supersnel said:
DrStrix said:
Faya said:
Hi @supersnel and @DrStrix, thanks for letting me know. Let me go and poke some people and see what I can find.  

Hi @Faya, Today it worked fine, no stutter, but game did crash with D3D error. Else it working fine. Anything to do with todays patch?
@DrStrix
What graphics card and CPU are you using? Does capping the frame rate help? When did the D3D error occur? What Windows version are you running? 

Could you please provide this information?
Using a 1080ti 11Gb. Intel i5-4690K @ 3,5GHz. D3D did hapen when I was driving :) Win 10 Pro. All drivers up to date. Runing game on  2560x1440, 72Hz and a lot of things on High! SSD drives!

Hey @Turtlemoose! I'm pretty sure I've already fed that back to the team, but I'm happy to send it again for you, just to be sure. I don't know if I'll get anything I can feed back to you, but the team will get your feedback. 

@faya you've responded to me twice in half hour! Perhaps I'm not on the naughty list anymore?

I appreciate the response and you poking the team. A.I is consistent across all the tracks and generally your performance stays relative to all tracks however it's just that Sector where it sticks out that A.I are a bit slow and could be sped up in a couple of the corners towards the end. I'm happy to do some more testing on this if it helps or supports my case?

I think with the positive/negative feedback you've got from here that the changes that have been/are being made that there really is a good base for the career mode, I know there's issues and plenty of debate with regards to online racing which is probably frustrating to everyone but it is good that you're at least active here and trying to take some of our points on board so thanks.

@faya you've responded to me twice in half hour! Perhaps I'm not on the naughty list anymore?

I appreciate the response and you poking the team. A.I is consistent across all the tracks and generally your performance stays relative to all tracks however it's just that Sector where it sticks out that A.I are a bit slow and could be sped up in a couple of the corners towards the end. I'm happy to do some more testing on this if it helps or supports my case?

I think with the positive/negative feedback you've got from here that the changes that have been/are being made that there really is a good base for the career mode, I know there's issues and plenty of debate with regards to online racing which is probably frustrating to everyone but it is good that you're at least active here and trying to take some of our points on board so thanks.
A.I is not consistent across all the tracks , there need to be more adjustments than just Austria. 

Have not tried the new version yet but thank you for adding the option to disable the tyre carcass temps. Good community work. I hope the AI times are really fixed this time because tyre strategy wasnt a thing because you had to run one shot qualy if you did not want to sit out Q1-Q3 in real time

A.I is not consistent across all the tracks , there need to be more adjustments than just Austria. 
Austria is the one that sticks out for me.

I find AI a bit quick out of turns 1 & 2 in Brazil as well as the narrow castle bit at Baku but I'd say that's more down to me struggling at those particular corners.

Any other parts that spring to mind where AI are fast/slow?

Anyone can confirm the All times are fixed?
Not fixed from my side. Always 1 or 2 AI driver 1-2 seconds faster on 1 sector 

Austria is the one that sticks out for me.

I find AI a bit quick out of turns 1 & 2 in Brazil as well as the narrow castle bit at Baku but I'd say that's more down to me struggling at those particular corners.

Any other parts that spring to mind where AI are fast/slow?
AI are slow for example at first corner at China, t4-t5 at Spain, last corner before hangar straight at Silverstone, t10 and 12 at Spa.
Generally AI are slower at fast corner relative to slow corners. They are too fast relatively out of corners with both long and latitudinal acceleration.

If I had the time, money and space at home I would love nothing more than a proper racing seat with a massive projector screen with the best steering wheel and peddles.

However;

I have a full time job
A young Child
A wife

There is no way that my above wishes will come true! So I have to make do with what I've got.

The pad is compatible with this game yes? In fact the pad for computer games existed before the wheel so us Pad users should not have to be handicapped by a bug.

Still not happy esport sim racers? Tough! Get over it and yourselves. You represent less than 1% of People who play this game - there are many other racers of different skill levels with differing amounts of time to play this game. People should be able to play a game they've spent money on whatever way they want.

Go buy a car, fit a roll cage in it and go racing properly over your local track if your that serious about racing.

?? Hit he nail on the head! 

kenuf said:
If I had the time, money and space at home I would love nothing more than a proper racing seat with a massive projector screen with the best steering wheel and peddles.

However;

I have a full time job
A young Child
A wife

There is no way that my above wishes will come true! So I have to make do with what I've got.

The pad is compatible with this game yes? In fact the pad for computer games existed before the wheel so us Pad users should not have to be handicapped by a bug.

Still not happy esport sim racers? Tough! Get over it and yourselves. You represent less than 1% of People who play this game - there are many other racers of different skill levels with differing amounts of time to play this game. People should be able to play a game they've spent money on whatever way they want.

Go buy a car, fit a roll cage in it and go racing properly over your local track if your that serious about racing.

thats why you guys have the career mode. but you talk about corners and everything very detailed, on the other hand you dislike the sim guys :-) haha 
listen to yourself bro, if u don't wanna play online its fine, but let them people their choice to complain like you do :-P

kenuf said:

However;

I have a full time job
A young Child
A wife

thats why you guys have the career mode. but you talk about corners and everything very detailed, on the other hand you dislike the sim guys :-) haha 
listen to yourself bro, if u don't wanna play online its fine, but let them people their choice to complain like you do :-P
I only dislike the sim racers who talk down to us so called "arcade racers" because the tyre temps are flawed on a couple tracks with the pad.

I hope there's an easy solution to ranked lobbies with assists/tyre temps. Should just be listed along with other assists to switch on or off in the lobbies and both sides are happy.

Además parece que hay gente que opina sin tener ningún conocimiento porque sabemos los pilotos que corremos online que las salas clasificatorias las crea el juego y los parámetros no se pueden modificar aunque algunos piensen lo contrario, afirman cosas que no existen pero si encima les dices que estan equivocados se molestan y te faltan al respeto.