Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a League to get me on the right track

As I've literally spent hours checking out various league web sites, announcements, rules, etc., along with Forum entries from old and new members alike without yet finding one that sounds as if I might enjoy a membership myself, I have decided to try a slightly different approach by asking those leagues which offer what I want to contact me!

I'm an "old Hippie", age 59, an artist and programmer  with a disability that prevents me from handling the perferred Wheel/pedal arraingement, opting instead, at least until I find a Wheel that I can afford and customize it in much the same way I've customized my real life vans and trucks over the years, for a Thrustmaster Joystick on my PC.  I have many years of gaming experiance in the driving venues with the F1 series, ( currently 2014 ), rFactor1 and 2, Grid Auto sport 2, and Dirt 3, but have never run with or for a league.  Any races I've been involved with have been part of the first-person experiance against AI opponents.

In any event I finally feel as if I'm running well enough to start with MP racing and see where it takes me, and I certainly have no qualms about helping out any league willing to give me a shot and are willing to allow the Joystick, auto clutch and tranny, and ABS.  So if anyone out there is interested in a new player of my type and needs who is willing to work as hard as night be required to start a virtual Formula One career, I hope you will get back to me and do a "Show & Tell" as to why I might choose your league over any other.  I can be contacted at my gaming e-mail address    FFOlonghair@comcast.net    Thanx in advance for your consideration.                                                                                                                                                                      

OwnedWell are looking to start their first F1 league, I made a post here.

Got a few people, but obviously need some more! People who would be playing have only played offline, so we'd all be new to this.

If your a PC user then the HRL leauge is looking for drivers for our upcoming Seasons for F1 2014 and F1 Classic Edition.
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/4853/pc-horizon-racing-league-hrl#latest
http://horizonracing.byethost32.com/index.php