Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Codies: Quit Playing games with my heart...Oh my heart

For you @Turtlemoose :)

You implement a great feature like Surface and Carcass temp; break it and the only solution is turn on/off.

Patch 1.10- An update that will live in infamy

I would sing this to @Barrikada71 when we're playing Mario Kart together with unlimited DRS
Usted se cree muy gracioso acosando y metiéndose conmigo? Usted debe tener una vida muy aburrida para no dejarme tranquilo. Le pediría me dejase en paz de una vez, gracias.

I would sing this to @Barrikada71 when we're playing Mario Kart together with unlimited DRS
Usted se cree muy gracioso acosando y metiéndose conmigo? Usted debe tener una vida muy aburrida para no dejarme tranquilo. Le pediría me dejase en paz de una vez, gracias.
Says the person who flags every comment of mine?!

Why so serious?

Pensé que esas opciones están para valorar el post descrito o también usted piensa censurar las opiniones de los usuarios? Si me gusta un post lo marcaré y si estoy en desacuerdo también lo pondré, usted hace lo mismo y a mí no me importa. Déjeme en paz, gracias.

This is the last time I’m going to say this. If you can’t get on with someone, put them on ignore.

The forum rules are here. Read them.

I’m going to close this thread as it went off topic straight away and we already have tyre temp discussions ongoing in other threads.