Jump to content
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

PETITION: OFFICIAL TV GRAPHICS FOR F1 2019

Recommended Posts

i am totally with you odi1606...

but we can forget it - we are begging for 5 years to get the official tv graphics and de full driver tower, sector colors, etc... this NEEDS to be integrated in a official f1 game...

they love to ignore us (the community) because the "important" youtubers dont want it and call this "feature" unnecessesary...

but in the community forums there were lots of polls where more than 80% of all participants voted for yes...

Codemasters wants to make a need for speed arcade game with f1 cars - you see in features like splitscreen etc... this has nothing to do with f1 game lovers, who love something like a realistic f1 game...

i am so angry and disapointed because they ignored us this year the same as the last years...

WHY Codemasters???

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, weisiAUT said:

i am totally with you odi1606...

but we can forget it - we are begging for 5 years to get the official tv graphics and de full driver tower, sector colors, etc... this NEEDS to be integrated in a official f1 game...

they love to ignore us (the community) because the "important" youtubers dont want it and call this "feature" unnecessesary...

but in the community forums there were lots of polls where more than 80% of all participants voted for yes...

Codemasters wants to make a need for speed arcade game with f1 cars - you see in features like splitscreen etc... this has nothing to do with f1 game lovers, who love something like a realistic f1 game...

i am so angry and disapointed because they ignored us this year the same as the last years...

WHY Codemasters???

Ignored isn’t the right way to describe it. The games are also partly controlled by the FOM which is why, as an example, we may never get a truly realistic damage model because the FOM don’t want to promote crashing. I’m sure there is a reason why the full driver tower hasn’t been implemented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cpayne32 said:

Ignored isn’t the right way to describe it. The games are also partly controlled by the FOM which is why, as an example, we may never get a truly realistic damage model because the FOM don’t want to promote crashing. I’m sure there is a reason why the full driver tower hasn’t been implemented.

I do not believe the FOM would be against it. They have stated multiple times that they like their official video game to be as realistic as possible. Think it's more because CM doesn't want to give that option for whatever reason...

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I also don't think this is a problem for the FOM (not wanting the TV graphics in the game), I think they even support this initiative, but CM is not concerned with attaching them to the game and look that it's been 13 years that we don't have real TV graphics in an F1 game.
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really a shame that the official broadcasting still is not going to be implemented it seems. Yesterday we've heard that our Dutch commentary of Olav Mol is coming to the game . Great addition! But staying on topic, and i posted it before i believe. 14(!) years ago you've had Formula one Championship Edition for PS3. And i really love that vibe with the official broadcasting of back then and the combination with real commentary during the race (and not only pre - and post race and ofcourse the engineer. And i never owned a Playstation, and even never owned that game. I would love to see that vibe again in future F1 games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Heinos said:

It's really a shame that the official broadcasting still is not going to be implemented it seems. Yesterday we've heard that our Dutch commentary of Olav Mol is coming to the game . Great addition! But staying on topic, and i posted it before i believe. 14(!) years ago you've had Formula one Championship Edition for PS3. And i really love that vibe with the official broadcasting of back then and the combination with real commentary during the race (and not only pre - and post race and ofcourse the engineer. And i never owned a Playstation, and even never owned that game. I would love to see that vibe again in future F1 games.

 

As sad in another topic I think it's still a great game, looks fantastic for a game from 2007 and the official graphics add more immersion to the game. The only bad thing is that AI is inconsistent, in Bahrain you can easily win on the hardest level of difficulty, but then in Australia and Malaysia they're like super fast, and again at Imola they're slow like in Bahrain, all of this with the same level of difficulty, the hardest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, TheWalker17 said:

As sad in another topic I think it's still a great game, looks fantastic for a game from 2007 and the official graphics add more immersion to the game. The only bad thing is that AI is inconsistent, in Bahrain you can easily win on the hardest level of difficulty, but then in Australia and Malaysia they're like super fast, and again at Imola they're slow like in Bahrain, all of this with the same level of difficulty, the hardest. 

Yes what i said before i never played the game before on Playstation. Maybe once on a PSP or something, and it felt really Arcade'ish. And the AI inconsistency was indeed there! But you get great immersion of the official graphics and good commentary!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at least for replays they should implement the official F1 graphics like in spectator mode.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we deserve an answer @BarryBL

why Codemasters still ignore us...

for example: why can i only see the driver infront and behind me in the table???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×