PETITION: OFFICIAL TV GRAPHICS FOR F1 2019

CODEMASTERS!!! IT'S TIME!!! WE WANT ALL OF THIS AND GIVE US OPTIONS TO CUSTOMIZE OUR OFFICIAL HUD STYLE!!! 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

I really like it. The examples above do look awesome. As I tend to play in cockpit cam I really like the way it doesn’t get the way but also adds to the authenticity of the real sport in gameplay :)
  • Agree 1

Full list of 20 drivers Should be limited for replays only, the rest of the examples are great! Can you show us an image including the MFD option menu and speedometer?

not going to happen in Codies era I guess. They couldn't implement it in 8 years so im pretty sure this is something nobody is looking at codies even though they say they "tried".

But of course this feature should be in the Game, optional for people who don't want it so everybody would be happy.

"Hi all, First of all, please stay civil. If you feel someone has broken the forum rules, please flag the post for the team to take a look at and do not respond in kind. In regards to the official HUD and broadcast graphics, like you the first time we really saw the new F1 broadcast rebrand was when it was revealed live to the general public which came right at the end of our development cycle for F1 2018....and at the moment F1 are continuing to refine it as they go. Rest assured that we are looking to introduce the official graphics over time. You will start to see some elements being brought into this year’s game – (and you’ve heard this here first) the intro, the theme music, track maps, which bring us more in line with the official broadcast approach – and we will continue to add more into the next game. Since gaming is interactive whereas watching Formula 1 isn’t, there will inevitably be some components which won’t work, but the intention is for us to incorporate the new branding into our official F1 products where it makes sense to do so."

Faya gave us a short reply about this hot topic at 20 July 2018. 

@FIE thank you for doing those screenshots, they look amazing.

Can I ask a favour and be really cheeky?

The 5th screenshot of the cockpit cam showing 1st place, your team mate and two closest racers; Any chance you can do that again but for the T-CAM but showing two closest drivers in front as well as two closest behind (so 4 closest racers to you), plus the leader and team mate, as well as codemasters original Speedometer and mini map? Just wondering how cluttered/uncluttered that would look altogether.

That would be brilliant if you could do that.

Thanks

I would prefer the official graphics like it's shown in the pictures. There should be also an option to customize your view. Never understood why CM didn't do it for the actual HUD. Can't be so difficult to set the amount of players you want to see. One in front and one behind, or three in front and three behind, or all....

The only thing i wouldn't do is to use the real driver pictures. For sure it looks cool, but when it comes to your pictures, you would be the only animated character within, which would look a bit odd.

Can't vote because there is no "no and I don't want others to have it either". If people want to push me to vote yes or yes my answer is NO.

Useless poll!

Can't vote because there is no "no and I don't want others to have it either". If people want to push me to vote yes or yes my answer is NO.

Useless poll!
We know your opinion ? 

Useless poll!
And again a useless comment from you. 
  • Disagree 1

FIE said:

Useless poll!
And again a useless comment from you. 
As if we have ever seen a useful one from you #yawn

Useless poll!
Nobody is pushing you and  yet again here you are trying to troll the official HUD thread. OP gave 2 options and if none of them are interesting for you, why bother posting a none relevant answer which has nothing to do with this topic?

The second option is "no" but it would be optional so you wouldn't even notice it and yet here you are trolling. Like I said, if you want a Full Sim this is the wrong game for you, since you can't really play as only the Driver alone, so why you trying so hard to avoid features which would make the game overall a better and authentic experience for a lot of people only because you want to only "be the Driver"

Like I said before, by your opinion all modes would be pretty unrealistic because you have to do a lot of things which a real F1 Driver wouldn't do on real life, like choosing the pit strategie, or deciding when to turn up the engine in Races, or deciding which part of the car needs updates first.

Useless post.

Everyone, stay civil, please. Stop the fighting otherwise I will close the thread.

Faya said:

Everyone, stay civil, please. Stop the fighting otherwise I will close the thread.

Official HUD in F1 2019 and fighting is over ?

Faya said:

Closing this thread would kinda be unfair since only the ones who like to troll and want the people to not get the official HUD would be benefiting and getting what they wish.

If you read this thread comprehensively, you can clearly see who started this fight (yet again like in the 2018 thread). By closing this thread you only do the minority who is voting no a favor and the 80% who are begging for an official hud are getting abandoned. 

Faya said:

It's no secret that @BelgiumDude is trolling all the official graphics / HUD threads with useless comments and fighting words against people who voted "yes" - we want the official graphics. He doesn't want to have the official graphics and we all accept it but he is not accepting our minds. The biggest thread was closed because of him. We all are doing a normal discussion about that topic and it's not fair if that thread will be closed again because of this user. 

And now, back to topic.
I love the official graphics and it is time to get all of them in the next game, just to get the opportunitiy to customize the HUD screen with all graphics wich we want to use. For example, if I want to see all current positions on the left hand side so I want to unlock that option. If I want to use the speedometer on the Halo, so give me the opportunity to unlock that feauture. If someone don't like too many things on screen they can turn off some graphics.

If am not mistaken this game was advertised as, THE MOST AUTHENTIC SIMULATION,
what does arcade clutter on a screen simulate ?,
as for turning the screen of thats impossible due to opacity only goes down to 10.

Guys, chill, come on. Please. Keep your fights in personal messages if you really have to.

Anyway, my personal stance is I'm fine with that as long as it is an optional thing to have, I don't really mind the current graphics on screen.

my pétition : 

To let the developers do their job : vote YES
To let players who have never written a line of code in their lives give orders: vote NO

@Faya

it would be great if we could hear an official statement if the official graphics are a point to look at or if it’s possible. 
Last year we had the same discussion without any comment from Codemasters. It is senseless to discuss this topic if Codemasters will never implement it. Could you give us a hint if this is a point for CM to think of or are they against it?

Akkan74 said:
@Faya

it would be great if we could hear an official statement if the official graphics are a point to look at or if it’s possible. 
Last year we had the same discussion without any comment from Codemasters. It is senseless to discuss this topic if Codemasters will never implement it. Could you give us a hint if this is a point for CM to think of or are they against it?
We have had an "official statement" about the real life HUD multiple times.

UP100 said:
Akkan74 said:
@Faya

We have had an "official statement" about the real life HUD multiple times.
If so, than it’s my fault. But i never read anything about it officially from Codemasters.