PETITION: OFFICIAL TV GRAPHICS FOR F1 2019

official or not I just want the option of showing more driver positions than the current 3 or 4
yep, maybe Codemasters can patch the option in to have more drivers being listed on the hud. Is that something the dev team can patch in this year @Faya ? Would be nice.

official or not I just want the option of showing more driver positions than the current 3 or 4
yep, maybe Codemasters can patch the option in to have more drivers being listed on the hud. Is that something the dev team can patch in this year @Faya ? Would be nice.
I know people are saying too many would clutter the screen but I'd say showing 7 or 8 would be fine.

@Faya fancy doing some poking?

So making an obvious observation on the poll is considered trolling? The poll clearly consists of one choice: for the HUD to have TV broadcast styling. There is no option to vote for those who want resources to be spend on more important stuff. 

The poll and the remarks of trolling serve just one purpose, to shut up everyone who opposes the idea. This is a forum, so this means everybody should be able to speak his/her mind and not be called a troll because someone does not agree with you. As some have mentioned I have voiced my opinion in the 2018 HUD topic and I will continue doing it this year as well. This topic is about the broadcast style and I oppose. 

Stop being offended because someone does not agree with you. So yes be civilized and stop calling me names.

So making an obvious observation on the poll is considered trolling? The poll clearly consists of one choice: for the HUD to have TV broadcast styling. There is no option to vote for those who want resources to be spend on more important stuff. 

The poll and the remarks of trolling serve just one purpose, to shut up everyone who opposes the idea. This is a forum, so this means everybody should be able to speak his/her mind and not be called a troll because someone does not agree with you. As some have mentioned I have voiced my opinion in the 2018 HUD topic and I will continue doing it this year as well. This topic is about the broadcast style and I oppose. 

Stop being offended because someone does not agree with you. So yes be civilized and stop calling me names.
Well if you would say just that it would be perfectly fine, but you always argue against the official HUD like your life is depending on it. If you want the Team to spend their time on fixing Multiplayer and all of those major Bugs, I would totally understand your Point by not wanting them to push the official TV HUD up in their priority list. But clearly this Topic is about most of us F1-Fans want an authentic experience, also im very down for making it Optional so everybody could benefit from it, but not even that is acceptable for you.

Your argument most of the time is that you don't want it in the game because real drivers also can't see it so whats the purpose on having it in the game... I also commented on this point of yours by saying what is the point in having the Career mode then, because you are not a "Team Manager" you are just the driver, so your point just makes no sense to me.
  • Agree 1

Flazh92 said:

Well if you would say just that it would be perfectly fine, but you always argue against the official HUD like your life is depending on it. If you want the Team to spend their time on fixing Multiplayer and all of those major Bugs, I would totally understand your Point by not wanting them to push the official TV HUD up in their priority list. But clearly this Topic is about most of us F1-Fans want an authentic experience, also im very down for making it Optional so everybody could benefit from it, but not even that is acceptable for you.

Your argument most of the time is that you don't want it in the game because real drivers also can't see it so whats the purpose on having it in the game... I also commented on this point of yours by saying what is the point in having the Career mode then, because you are not a "Team Manager" you are just the driver, so your point just makes no sense to me.
My problem with the broadcast style graphics is not that drivers don't see it. My problem is that the broadcast style is made for viewers watching TV at home. It's not made with pilots in mind. It's made so people at home get real time information about the race and for people that are new to F1 understand what is going on on their screen. It's full of distractions that will destroy the playability of the game. 

Lets quit this discussion, the poll is again very clear like the past three years. Again useless comments over and over again. We have to wait and see until next year. 

You know what I learned over the years?
"Keep your expectations low."

Just saying, so you guys won't get dissappointed with that yet again in the next game ;)

EDIT: Oh wow, I get reported for "Spam". Impressive.

this is a must have!!!
just don't understand why they didn't make that even before...

More info is good. I don't care about it being official HUD or not, now that I have seen where that's going.  As long as they don't add the horrible over halo l telemetry graphic, or those awful chimes and beeps that occur when a SC comes out, fastest sector is set  etc etc etc

Are they for the F1 fans who can't see the horrific graphic? Half the time they just drown out the commentators.

More infos would indeed be pretty good to have. I would welcome an more advanced steeringwheel display. I drive in cockpit view but there is not very much information on the display. Implementing the MFD into the Steeringwheel would help a lot.

For the Official TV Style I would be more then happy to have diffrent versions of it. If you like it but you don't want a ton of information on your screen give us a small Version. If you like it and you want to experience the whole TV Style, give us the full version. For people who don't like neither option, just give them the option to stick to the Codies version, so everybody would be happy.

I don't get it how "Fans" can create mods who are not even getting paid but codies can't do it for nearly a Decade now.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 11/2/2018 at 8:48 PM, AllenB2609 said:

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT SINCE YEARS ...

33033021np.jpg

AND THIS IS WHAT WE GET IN F1 2019 … Another year without the official broadcast HUD graphics … just a bad replica by codemasters … No words...

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

Edited by FIE
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 2

31 minutes ago, FIE said:

AND THIS IS WHAT WE GET IN F1 2019 … Another year without the official broadcast HUD graphics … just a bad replica by codemasters … No words...

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

Very disappointing 😞

• Disagree 2

49 minutes ago, FIE said:

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

To be fair, this is only the cockpit cam (off topic but, hopefully we get a helmet cam this year) and inconclusive at that as well, they could possibly surprise us with more footage to come.

We can only wait and see to be honest.

2 hours ago, SoluxFin said:

Not all hope is lost yet.

pj hud.JPG

I hope they implement it, I think it would give the game a more attractive and realistic look.

CONCEPT (OFFICIAL GRAPHICS HUD)

32970798vj.jpg

32971055iw.jpg

CODEMASTERS F1 2019 ("OFFICIAL GRAPHICS" HUD)

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

I don't know how many of you will see this, but with all the F1 2019 Preview, Ganeplay and News videos that came out today, it very much seems like we are FINALLY getting the real official F1 HUD/graphics. A few German Youtubers have been at the Hamburg press event and they said/confirmed that F1 2019 will have the official HUD.

Also, after a bit of analysis of the few "ganeplay screenshots", I noticed that it ACTUALLY has the real F1 font and template. The low quality makes it hard to see but I do think that the wait was worth it and now is the time we get what we asked for for soooo long....

Just need confirmation now + savable replays (which btw also has been mentioned to be included in F1 2019 *HYPE*)

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, GestirnZinker97 said:

Also, after a bit of analysis of the few "ganeplay screenshots", I noticed that it ACTUALLY has the real F1 font and template.

That's a pity... it's a horrible font that's hard to read at the best of times, let alone while you're trying to drive a car during a race.

Edited by scottishwildcat
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, GestirnZinker97 said:

A few German Youtubers have been at the Hamburg press event and they said/confirmed that F1 2019 will have the official HUD.

Spectator mode only? Or the official hud is available also for actual gameplay?

The new codemasters HUD looks great. I already know which HUD I will choose In the settings. Codemasters HUD FTW! 👿