PETITION: OFFICIAL TV GRAPHICS FOR F1 2019

10 minutes ago, scottishwildcat said:

That's a pity... it's a horrible font that's hard to read at the best of times, let alone while you're trying to drive a car during a race.

As I said it's very hard to see from the screenshots. I don't know if that's just me but it seems like it's the F1 font & graphics plus that's what the Youtubers from the press event have said... can't tell you if they are reliable or not haha

8 minutes ago, TheWalker17 said:

Spectator mode only? Or the official hud is available also for actual gameplay?

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Like the person above my original post has shown, that's what I'd love the HUD to be. But I think it will be a slightly toned down and slightly limited version. (For spectator and actual gameplay)

Don't quote me for anything, I'm just saying what I heard in videos and read and saw on the internet. Would love to find out very soon! 

Posted (edited)

I'm working on it for the 2018 pc version yet.

It's not perfect i know but it's better the originaL.

If i had been have the beta access I could been start to check what i need to change to my work

But because  i haven't it..The release time will be more long

I don't think the original 2019 version could have this... But obviously  i still hope

Edited by Oasis81

reading that screen i'm not sure that we have the real broadcast F1 Show...

3 hours ago, Overfl0w said:

Official TV Graphics confirmed!1740076816_Screenshot_Reddit_20190504-1354302.thumb.png.807128bce96c2740f9a833b7b09b9e7f.png

It's not the official broadcast style for me. Not the official graphics. Just a bad replica in my opinion. 

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, FIE said:

It's not the official broadcast style for me. Not the official graphics. Just a bad replica in my opinion. 

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

I hope this is just the case for time trials

Edited by AllenB2609

1 hour ago, FIE said:

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

Maybe we get to choose between the official hud and the CM version in the option menu?

Also, the Cockpit Cam angle never has shown the full hud in the past, it might look different once T-Cam has been selected this time.

Let's wait and see.

1 hour ago, SturmDesTodes said:

Maybe we get to choose between the official hud and the CM version in the option menu?

Also, the Cockpit Cam angle never has shown the full hud in the past, it might look different once T-Cam has been selected this time.

Let's wait and see.

Maybe is only for theater mode (replays)

3 hours ago, SturmDesTodes said:

Let's wait and see.

I so hope they use the official TV Halo HUD in T-cam. 👿 

1 hour ago, BelgiumDude said:

I so hope they use the official TV Halo HUD in T-cam. 👿 

Oh yes, the official TV Halo HUD in T-cam is very cool. 

Lol, this has been asked for since Codemasters released the first game. They've never did it and they never will.

7 minutes ago, MrMorpheus said:

Lol, this has been asked for since Codemasters released the first game. They've never did it and they never will.

Uhh. Am I misunderstanding or something but it is very clear that we have the official broadcast UI this year for spectating as such as it doesn't fit the normal gameplay without some changes to it.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Uhh. Am I misunderstanding or something but it is very clear that we have the official broadcast UI this year for spectating as such as it doesn't fit the normal gameplay without some changes to it.

is it clear? 

we'll have the graphics that you can see in my video few post up?

I haven't read any confirm about this.

• Disagree 1

10 hours ago, Oasis81 said:

is it clear? 

we'll have the graphics that you can see in my video few post up?

I haven't read any confirm about this.

I really hope they don't do it like in that image of yours. It would ruin the entire gameplay. It's covering a huge part of the scene. No tnx!

I really hope they don't do it like in that image of yours. It would ruin the entire gameplay. It's covering a huge part of the scene. No tnx!

That is the broadcasting in F1 atm.

Maybe more little but it's this

Same as this

f1-azerbaijan-gp-2018-f1-halo-tv-graphic

I hope they realease the original f1 tv graphics

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I meant the F1 real graphics develop video. I do like how the drivers list in the halo hud looks. It's not in the picture above. But it's just 3 names very minimalistic. I really don't like the original broadcast TV style name tower. But in the Halo Hud are very nice design choices. I like minimalism 

Edited by BelgiumDude

You‘re in the minority though. Most of the gamers prefer the drivers tower like in TV as latest polls have proven.

I meant the F1 real graphics develop video. I do like how the drivers list in the halo hud looks. It's not in the picture above. But it's just 3 names very minimalistic. I really don't like the original broadcast TV style name tower. But in the Halo Hud are very nice design choices. I like minimalism 

i understand. but it's just a vistory if we'll have the tower .

the new halo hud with pilot i think it will be a dream

Posted (edited)

CONFIRMED! NO OFFICIAL HUD IN F1 2019!!! 

Anmerkung 2019-05-07 234913.png

So this is the F1 2019 HUD ... again no official graphics just a replica ... 

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

Edited by FIE

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, FIE said:

CONFIRMED! NO OFFICIAL HUD IN F1 2019!!! 

Anmerkung 2019-05-07 234913.png

So this is the F1 2019 HUD ... again no official graphics just a replica ... 

IMG_20190430_180533.jpg

This is so lame and another wasted opportunity by codemasters... Each year they get our hopes up and then finally don‘t deliver. This has been one of the most requested features for over 5 years and at least they could have made it optional. I‘m really disappointed and don‘t understand to be honest.

At the very least they could have expanded the list of drivers on the left or given us options of how many AI drivers we prefer to be shown.

Edited by AllenB2609
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1