PETITION: OFFICIAL TV GRAPHICS FOR F1 2019

Posted (edited)

@Faya why can't console players customize the HUD? Why is this option only available for PC players? An honest answer is needed... This sucks big time!

Edited by AllenB2609
  • Agree 8

2 hours ago, AllenB2609 said:

@Faya why can't console players customize the HUD? Why is this option only available for PC players? An honest answer is needed... This sucks big time!

And thats the point of communication. We are the customers, we all get "F1 2019" but why different versions? Why have PC players the oppurtunity to customize the HUD and what about the console players? They leave us in the dark. It's everytime the same.

• Agree 4

29 minutes ago, FIE said:

And thats the point of communication. We are the customers, we all get "F1 2019" but why different versions? Why have PC players the oppurtunity to customize the HUD and what about the console players? They leave us in the dark. It's everytime the same.

Yep and at this point I‘m not expecting to get an answer from Faya. They really don‘t care about us and the honest feedback we give or just don’t seem to have proper answers. One of the worst customer services you can find. Sadly.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AllenB2609 said:

Yep and at this point I‘m not expecting to get an answer from Faya. They really don‘t care about us and the honest feedback we give or just don’t seem to have proper answers. One of the worst customer services you can find. Sadly.

It's okay, I honestly did not expect it from Codemasters, a company that has evolved over time, was putting new things in the game, and whenever they released something related to the previous games it increased my desire to play, I was excited counting the days to the release, but this year (2019 version) every post that they are throwing discourages, instead of me being counting the days to play I am debating in my mind if I did silly to have made the pre sale.

It's unbelievable that HUD issue, as far as I know, and my wallet even more, I also paid for the game, or is it just who plays on the paying PC? Or it has no one, or has for all, a platform to have an option that we are all asking the times, has even petitions for it, is unfair, not to say immoral.

I honestly I repeat, did not expect this from Codemasters, nor will I also mention the issue of her not be divulging anything about the career mode, does not show what we want to see, nor will I attempt me this because already turned slapstick, thanks guys , we will exercise our consumer right and demand, as we have this right, each of us, we will require them to make an update at launch and also give us at least that option of being able to customize the HUD on consoles, I will not say that I have hope, because the disregard of Codemasters lately with us is very high but, like I said, we have our rights.

Perhaps it is a limitation of the console not a favoritism towards PCs. I am sure if consoles were capable of it the option would be there.

Yes I am a PC owner and I know nothing about consoles but I am also an engineer and it is my nature to think logically rather than immediately jumping to a victim mode.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3