DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

PETITION: OFFICIAL TV GRAPHICS FOR F1 2019

@Faya why can't console players customize the HUD? Why is this option only available for PC players? An honest answer is needed... This sucks big time!

Edited by AllenB2609
  • Agree 8

2 hours ago, AllenB2609 said:

@Faya why can't console players customize the HUD? Why is this option only available for PC players? An honest answer is needed... This sucks big time!

And thats the point of communication. We are the customers, we all get "F1 2019" but why different versions? Why have PC players the oppurtunity to customize the HUD and what about the console players? They leave us in the dark. It's everytime the same.

• Agree 4

29 minutes ago, FIE said:

And thats the point of communication. We are the customers, we all get "F1 2019" but why different versions? Why have PC players the oppurtunity to customize the HUD and what about the console players? They leave us in the dark. It's everytime the same.

Yep and at this point I‘m not expecting to get an answer from Faya. They really don‘t care about us and the honest feedback we give or just don’t seem to have proper answers. One of the worst customer services you can find. Sadly.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, AllenB2609 said:

Yep and at this point I‘m not expecting to get an answer from Faya. They really don‘t care about us and the honest feedback we give or just don’t seem to have proper answers. One of the worst customer services you can find. Sadly.

It's okay, I honestly did not expect it from Codemasters, a company that has evolved over time, was putting new things in the game, and whenever they released something related to the previous games it increased my desire to play, I was excited counting the days to the release, but this year (2019 version) every post that they are throwing discourages, instead of me being counting the days to play I am debating in my mind if I did silly to have made the pre sale.

It's unbelievable that HUD issue, as far as I know, and my wallet even more, I also paid for the game, or is it just who plays on the paying PC? Or it has no one, or has for all, a platform to have an option that we are all asking the times, has even petitions for it, is unfair, not to say immoral.

I honestly I repeat, did not expect this from Codemasters, nor will I also mention the issue of her not be divulging anything about the career mode, does not show what we want to see, nor will I attempt me this because already turned slapstick, thanks guys , we will exercise our consumer right and demand, as we have this right, each of us, we will require them to make an update at launch and also give us at least that option of being able to customize the HUD on consoles, I will not say that I have hope, because the disregard of Codemasters lately with us is very high but, like I said, we have our rights.

• Like 1

Perhaps it is a limitation of the console not a favoritism towards PCs. I am sure if consoles were capable of it the option would be there.

Yes I am a PC owner and I know nothing about consoles but I am also an engineer and it is my nature to think logically rather than immediately jumping to a victim mode.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

Even "sorry folks we have your money now, and frankly we don't care, we'll try harder next year" would be better than the silence!

No one in Faya's job yet?!

• Haha 1

The poll not only getting deactivated but deleted completely should tell you enough about how much they care about this request...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Dear Codemasters, just to let you know. We want official broadcast graphics (Replay / Ingame / Cut Scenes...) in F12020! There are no more excuses! Cmon!

• Agree 2

33 minutes ago, FIE said:

Dear Codemasters, just to let you know. We want official broadcast graphics (Replay / Ingame / Cut Scenes...) in F12020! There are no more excuses! Cmon!

Dear Codemasters, we want official broadcast graphics in F1 2019!

Edited by AllenB2609
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, AllenB2609 said:

What is the reason codemasters only allowed PC players to benefit from official HUD?! Many years we have asked for this feature, why only pc and not consoles players? Why not patching this to PS4 and X box? 

5 hours ago, AllenB2609 said:

Sure mate. It was time to put that graphics into F1 2019. But..... it's Codemasters. 😩

• Haha 1

@BarryBL So then read this topic, because enough is enough!! We want the official broadcast style graphics since years! 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, FIE said:

@BarryBL So then read this topic, because enough is enough!! We want the official broadcast style graphics since years! 

P.S. Don't forget there are also quite a lot of us who don't want them, and are quite happy with the current graphics. People who are happy with the status quo just don't tend to bother responding to polls.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, scottishwildcat said:

P.S. Don't forget there are also quite a lot of us who don't want them, and are quite happy with the current graphics. People who are happy with the status quo just don't tend to bother responding to polls.

Sorry but i disagree. If you want to go e-sports and have the races commentated and broadcast and look like real f1, 
the least you can do is make the interface for spectators look like the interface for spectators on tv. 

It's not hard to do. It adds a LOT to the immersion if you're watching a stream (esports or whatever league) And they can always give the option to use the old-style graphics while driving. 
It would also be of tremendous help to the commentators to have simple things like a purple box for the fastest lap. So you don't have to switch to the fastest laps if you want to see that. (And for the love of all that is holy, add a penalty tab to the mix)

I'm sure this small update will add a lot to the game for a lot of people, and a lot to the appeal of the f1 e-sports.
So personally I'm baffled that they haven't already done it. at least for spectators.

Edited by Bicarda
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

It‘s time to give us what has long been overdue now... at least make it optional... No excuses for the next game!!!

@BarryBL Anny news on this? Many of the players would like to get the official broadcast style graphics since years, but it never happend. It's time to get an answer...

• Thanks 1

Hi @AllenB2609 @FIE,

I'm currently working on a major response for the forums on key topics, including this one. You could it a 'State of the Forums address' if you fancied giving it title.

Hopefully, it will give a lot of important information on the forums. I understand the frustration, but stay patient. I hope it will be worth the wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 4