Sign in to follow this  

PS4 CWC LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO STREAM (POSSIBLY COMMENTATE) TUESDAYS @8PM GMT - FULL GRID.

We are looking for someone to either record or stream our races here at CWC - and commentate. New season starts tomorrow...however it's short notice and would be looking to start  next Tuesday.

If you want to get some commentating experience or video editing experience...now's your chance! 

Races are Tuesdays @8pm GMT

if you're interested message me on here or PSN

Booje89

Streamer and/or commentator still needed. Second race of the season - full grid - if your looking for experience or just want to get involved - PM me!

Im looking for a league and would really like to race but if I can't I wouldn't mind commentating over your races if you wanted me to. I would be more comfortable doing it with somebody else but don't mind just me. Is it 8 pm UK? Also is there anyone that would watch it? 

Join the community on discord and we will go from there. We have a commentator now...but he also usually does it with 2 people. So maybe a collab with you 2? I can sign you as a reserve for the moment as well. Join up and we will go from there mate...would always love me help- potential GP2 next season too

What's the discord link? Or name please send me that