Sign in to follow this  

career setup

Hi do you know where I can find setup for the career mode ? cause some people says that TT setup are not good for the career but I don't know where find setup for the career

Thank you

When I was trying to find a setup to reduce tyre temps - I have found (may not work for everyone) that running the camber all the way to the right hand side kept my car planted and stopped the rear from being too leary when I got to Monaco. Though I know this hampered turn in/response  for the hairpin at Monaco - depending on what track you're racing you can move the front camber towards the middle so that the car is more responsive - however I'm liking that the car is planted well so have kept camber towards the right hand side of the bar for the rear at all circuits.

With ballast settings - depends if you like the car light at the back but turns in well, or vise versa if you can run ballast so that the rear has great grip but with understeer at the front.

Realsport have added some wet laps. They saved my season in Suzuka!

https://realsport101.com/news/sports/racing/f1/f1-2018-game-japanese-grand-prix-setup-guide/