Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duals

How about adding the option to have 2 or 3 lap duals?  Majority of the time a dual is over after the first corner (especially on some tracks like Canada!)  The points given or taken away could be adjusted accordingly and IMO it would provide a better idea of the skill of a driver
Would other people like to see this?

On another point, for qualifying pre-start to a duel, at Monaco, the car crashes into the armco, in Melbourne as the count down finishes the car is still accelerating and de-accelerating giving the opponent a huge start. The is pre race. Do I have to change anything to stop this ?

I hit the wall in Monaco every singel time. Some prestarts in qualy modes are good, Montreal, but some of them are anoying as you mentioned. Alway braking on straight not accelerating like you would in hot lap.

TH61 said:
How about adding the option to have 2 or 3 lap duals?  Majority of the time a dual is over after the first corner (especially on some tracks like Canada!)  The points given or taken away could be adjusted accordingly and IMO it would provide a better idea of the skill of a driver
Would other people like to see this?
I would like to see this. 3 laps should be the minimun.