Thrustmaster T300 or Logitech G29

Hi guys, I want to buy my frist wheel and after some researches I ended that Thrustmaster T300rs is the best option for sure.
But when I tried to buy the Thrustmaster T300 ferrari version I realized that I could by a second handed Logitech G29 for less.
Thrustmaster T300 new coasts 300€ while second handed Logitech G29 (good conditions) coast 124€.
Now at this time, which one should I buy? Should I still go for the Thrustmaster or Logitech for now is enough? thanks in andvance

Hi guys, I want to buy my frist wheel and after some researches I ended that Thrustmaster T300rs is the best option for sure.
But when I tried to buy the Thrustmaster T300 ferrari version I realized that I could by a second handed Logitech G29 for less.
Thrustmaster T300 new coasts 300€ while second handed Logitech G29 (good conditions) coast 124€.
Now at this time, which one should I buy? Should I still go for the Thrustmaster or Logitech for now is enough? thanks in andvance
Wait for Black Friday you are quite close.

never tried the t300 but g29 is great in my opinion

The T300 is going to be a better wheel for you. I have the G29 along with the past versions, G25, G27. The G29 will not give you the same information as the T300 would. The G29 has bad lashing, which is a lost of information. You can watch my streams and you can hear it the lash. 

I went from g29 to t300 and is like day and night 

• Agree 3

Having owned both the thrust master beats the Logitech, but that’s just personal preference, twinned with the F1 wheel it’s a great entry level setup, I got lucky with mine as I picked up the lot for £200 due to damaged boxes and a second hand mint wheel.

brand new is still pricey though.