Jump to content Jump to content

Save Data Corrupted

Obioneknoby here could somebody at Codemasters please tell me how to reinstate my game and stats as I now have Save Data Corrupted.
Why oh why after all the shinannigones of Grid 2 am I here having to whinge on that I cannot play my GA, its like adding insult to injury after having to spend six weeks with no game play continuity due to the freezing issues. Somebody should be ashamed at code masters for this non existent support and service offered to your loyal racing base. Frustration does not even begin to sum up the situation and I feel totally ripped off by code masters. Watchdog are featuring a similar situation of no playability with another game next week. I'll be forwarding details of GA failures to them today. Simply put if you want a burger you go to maccy D's if you don't want to race and play you buy code master games. looking forward to a solution from code masters but something tells me not to hold my breath. Obi