Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 Game Ideas

It has come to this time of the year again where we will have a discussion about the F1 2015 game which will come out earlier in the year. Once we discussed a bit about the new game I will make a video on YouTube with the things you guys want in the game.

So I already have an idea which with solve 3 problems from the previous game. That is to give the ai individually setups for each track which would make the tyre wear on the ai cars a lot more like real people. It would also solve the problem where the ai have traction control which gives them a huge advantages in some corners. The reason why it would solve that is because when the ai gets setups they will go quite a bit faster which means they don't have to use traction control. The third thing it would solve is when your in front of the ai cars and you run low aero (which you do on most tracks) the ai can't challenge you for position.

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcZI7OEr03uTnZKuyRpNFAQ
Do you think it will come out in the spring? I have a feeling it will already be June or July when F1 2015 will be released. Earlier than last year but not that dramatically earlier :)
Yeah I doubt we'll be seeing it till at least the summer break if I'm honest. Would be nice to see it earler but I don't think it'll happen
Pjevs1010 said:
I'm quite sure that Codemasters have said it would be out in the spring :-)

I haven't seen anything like that all I've seen is that they've said is out earlier they haven't said when. I think some aere presuming it'll vbe out in the spring (wrongly I believe but there you go) but I personally doubt it will as they'll need some data on next years cars before they can realistically start on the project. I personally think it'll be June/July before we see it. We may get some details on the game such as features/screenshots during the spring but the game itself I doubt will come before the summer break.
I haven't seen anything like that all I've seen is that they've said is out earlier they haven't said when. I think some aere presuming it'll vbe out in the spring (wrongly I believe but there you go)
The developer also revealed that they’ll make the next-generation leap beginning next year with the currently untitled F1 2015, which will be available sometime next Spring for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Codemasters plans to release regular digital updates as the season progresses to keep the game updated, “enabling players to compete against the drivers and teams they watch week in and week out.”

http://www.warpzoned.com/2014/07/f1-2014-will-be-released-on-october-21-f1-2015-in-the-works-for-next-gen-consoles/
I haven't seen anything like that all I've seen is that they've said is out earlier they haven't said when. I think some aere presuming it'll vbe out in the spring (wrongly I believe but there you go)
The developer also revealed that they’ll make the next-generation leap beginning next year with the currently untitled F1 2015, which will be available sometime next Spring for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Codemasters plans to release regular digital updates as the season progresses to keep the game updated, “enabling players to compete against the drivers and teams they watch week in and week out.”

http://www.warpzoned.com/2014/07/f1-2014-will-be-released-on-october-21-f1-2015-in-the-works-for-next-gen-consoles/

Hardly compelling evidence and I should also say you shouldn't believe everything you read as most of it is trash talk. If CM had written that in one of their Blogs then maybe I'd have paid attention but they haven't.

Each to their own though but I don't believe this.

Hardly compelling evidence and I should also say you shouldn't believe everything you read as most of it is trash talk. If CM had written that in one of their Blogs then maybe I'd have paid attention but they haven't.

Yeah, you're also the one I had to correct just 2 weeks ago when you kept posting on here for whatever reason that CM were going to deliver at least 2 console patches for 2014. And yes, CM announced Spring delivery for F1 2015 back in July to various websites but I noticed now that they deleted most of those articles.
I seriously doubt the part that says "digital updates as the season progresses"

You all know that you have to rant, swear, beg and turn this forum upside down for them to release a mere fix for their games.

New content and updates periodically? No no, not going to be like it seems.

Yeah, you're also the one I had to correct just 2 weeks ago when you kept posting on here for whatever reason that CM were going to deliver at least 2 console patches for 2014. And yes, CM announced Spring delivery for F1 2015 back in July to various websites but I noticed now that they deleted most of those articles.

I wasn't referring to  console though I was reffering to PC back then. I know they usually bundle them up before sending them out for consoles. I admit I've been wrong about that so far but we'll see if it stays that way.
Ça serait cool que pour l'Opus 2015, l'IA du mode carrière puisse lui aussi changer d'équipe. Et puis qu'ils mettent en place des contrats avec des salaires, etc.. Puis aussi d'autres niveaux... F2 F3. Juste avec ces améliorations assez facile à réaliser ce jeu serait une tuerie!