Sign in to follow this  

Anything new this week?

We hit a snag with our direct feed gameplay, YouTube wasn't playing ball with our videos and applying some horrible compression. We should hopefully have that sorted for Tuesday/Wednesday next week. Apologies all, we wanted to put it out there as much as you wanted to watch it.

Just want track info tbh.  And positive news about text chat of course :).  Definitely more interested in the videos with the prospect of HD 60fps ones on Gamersyde though.

Just want track info tbh.  And positive news about text chat of course :).  Definitely more interested in the videos with the prospect of HD 60fps ones on Gamersyde though.
Anything we put up will also be on Gamersyde :)

Amazon, US, still not listing GRID A PC, but PS3 and Xbox360 are listed - pre-order for Black Edition @ $49.99.

Frank

RubyRuby said:
Amazon, US, still not listing GRID A PC, but PS3 and Xbox360 are listed - pre-order for Black Edition @ $49.99.

Frank
I'm told by our publishers that it'll be digital only in US sorry Frank.

Lucky we have horrible internet here in Australia so they won't be forcing us into digital only release anytime soon.

Quite a few of us in the States have horrible internet too.  I don't think the quality of available connections has much to do with it.

Frank

That is a fair point, I think it has more to do the great amount of profit to be made over here since everything in physical copy is overpriced.

I would be willing to pay a reasonable added fee for an install disc, but Codies have decided they would rather forgo disc sales in NA for - fewer sales and more profit?  I'll scout out an overseas source and pay the freight and Codies' distributor won't have to deal with it.  Although last time I did that (DiRT3) I swore I wouldn't do that again.  DiRT3 still tastes bad.  Cost $20-$25 more and took three weeks for delivery. 

A day and a half or two days downloading and a 10GB download cap makes me seriously consider doing without download only games entirely - although as a result of early community discussions pCARS will be available on disc (even here).  Don't know about Assetto Corsa.  And I still have the old games.  GRID is still as good as it was in 2008.  Flight sims are looking more appealing.

Frank
PC/keyboard, offline single player.  Here we go again.

RubyRuby i think Assetto Corsa is only digital steam game...i have it on steam
I hope you to start playing online the  Grid Autosport , so i meet you in game for some races...\m/

Damn these bank holidays ;).  I wonder if the touring car stuff will be done tomorrow.
Touring is next week, the in-depth look that is. Should have some Touring Car gameplay later on this week also.

Loore said:
Damn these bank holidays ;).  I wonder if the touring car stuff will be done tomorrow.
Touring is next week, the in-depth look that is. Should have some Touring Car gameplay later on this week also.
Any new tracks going to be announced this week then?...maybe in the touring car gameplay videos?

In the in-depth Touring Cars video / Feature I'd expect 1-2 new tracks. Touring gameplay is Hockenheim.

Will all the new announcements and new reveals have their own topics or be put into an already-existing topic?

After the surprise of the Grid Autosport announcement before some weeks and the first pictures - videos - infos about it , there is silence for many days and low traffic and discussions in forums..
Come on Loore you have to announce or show us something today!!:-w

Loore wrote 2/5 : 

We hit a snag with our direct feed gameplay, YouTube wasn't playing ball with our videos and applying some horrible compression. We should hopefully have that sorted for Tuesday/Wednesday next week. Apologies all, we wanted to put it out there as much as you wanted to watch it.

Where are the new videos and infos Loore..??:-w

We posted the Mechanical Damage blog today, and I'm working really hard to get the direct feed footage out. Hoping it'll be sooner rather than later :)