Jump to content Jump to content

Anything new this week?

We've got a few things looking to go up. Should have some info on another of the career teams and achievement list. Should also have a look at some behind the scenes stuff regarding the handling. We've got some direct feed gameplay coming next week but I'm hoping to pull it forward if possible. 

Most likely of some open wheel stuff, including HUD and the new camera view, but also looking at some Touring cars and street races too.  

Side note: on my phone ATM but when I get into office tomorrow I'll update thread with approximate timings of when we're looking at talking about certain stuff.

As a rough rule of thumb (some weeks this will be different)

Monday // Tracks
Wednesday // Teams
Thursday // Game, feature, mechanic info
Loore said:
We've got a few things looking to go up. Should have some info on another of the career teams and achievement list. Should also have a look at some behind the scenes stuff regarding the handling. We've got some direct feed gameplay coming next week but I'm hoping to pull it forward if possible. 

Most likely of some open wheel stuff, including HUD and the new camera view, but also looking at some Touring cars and street races too.  

Side note: on my phone ATM but when I get into office tomorrow I'll update thread with approximate timings of when we're looking at talking about certain stuff.

As a rough rule of thumb (some weeks this will be different)

Monday // Tracks
Wednesday // Teams
Thursday // Game, feature, mechanic info
Nice!
As a heads up, just head the video team have almost finished the gameplay videos, will hopefully get those to you by end of this week.

Next week (Starting 5th)
  • Mechanical Damage Details
  • Supported Wheels
  • Location Spotligh (one of our announcement ones)
  • Black Edition info / trailer
  • Team reveal

Week After (Starting 12th)
  • Two location spotlights, again, we're just ticking off announcement ones so far.
  • Touring Cars in depth (possibly!)
  • Team reveal
  • Steam pre-orders live
  • Multiplayer and Racenet Intro
As always, other stuff may pop up and we may change timings around but should give you and idea of when some stuff is dropping. Dates, aren't set in stone :)
Direct feed gameplay eh....sounds like it could be good.

can i ask..

where can we see this....on twitch...or something similar?
will it be a live feed or something pre-recorded?
If live, will you be offering prizes to attendees?..like a free copy of GAS!
when will you be showing the online goodies?

Tanxverymoochlike

[Edited out already answered items]

ok thanks for the answers.

Can i assume there will not be any live feeds before release?
ps..id rather not assume 8D
pps..id much rather there were live feeds..ya know, with devs and youself present, addressing hot topics and such....awarding free games and the like.

can i get a free copy for suggesting? thanks!

actually...will there be any give aways of any kind..ya know, all in the interests of marketing of course.
Goonertez said:

pps..id much rather there were live feeds..ya know, with devs and youself present, addressing hot topics and such....awarding free games and the like.

actually...will there be any give aways of any kind..ya know, all in the interests of marketing of course.
?
Goonertez said:

You forgot to add that you're a one-armed student with 6 kids and live in a hole in the road ;)
Goonertez said:

You forgot to add that you're a one-armed student with 6 kids and live in a hole in the road ;)
Aww we were happy even though we were poor.......(Yorkshiremen)
ah cmon guys, i had to try didnt i?

After all, a free copy is a free copy and im sure there is some worth in this game for ol farts like me.
Just like grid 2 had some thngs that i liked....
I did like the touring cars...i just coiuldnt use them online without gettin trounced big time by a road legal c63 or a nismo. 8O

Loore..if you change your mind, or you find your product requires some additional [and free] stress testing, please...dont hesitate to ask me [and only me]
CM should let me play the game :D  I will work out exactly how to be dirty and unfair, and then they could work to stop it being possible.  

With every handling model, there are always certain contact points, and if you use the correct spot on your vehicle, to make contact with someone elses car at the correct spot, this will result in a take out, and allow the aggressor to drive on. 

Its something that I feel needs to be discovered in every racing game, so "dirty" drivers cant get the better of you.
Yeah but, no but...they would need two half decent drivers for that and.....heeeey, i see where your going..yes, yes, loore, it needs to be me and only me with RTAnoskills doing the real-world pre-release, free-copy testing.

we do it for free of course...both of us.