Jump to content Jump to content

Anything new this week?

We hit a snag with our direct feed gameplay, YouTube wasn't playing ball with our videos and applying some horrible compression. We should hopefully have that sorted for Tuesday/Wednesday next week. Apologies all, we wanted to put it out there as much as you wanted to watch it.
I would be willing to pay a reasonable added fee for an install disc, but Codies have decided they would rather forgo disc sales in NA for - fewer sales and more profit?  I'll scout out an overseas source and pay the freight and Codies' distributor won't have to deal with it.  Although last time I did that (DiRT3) I swore I wouldn't do that again.  DiRT3 still tastes bad.  Cost $20-$25 more and took three weeks for delivery. 

A day and a half or two days downloading and a 10GB download cap makes me seriously consider doing without download only games entirely - although as a result of early community discussions pCARS will be available on disc (even here).  Don't know about Assetto Corsa.  And I still have the old games.  GRID is still as good as it was in 2008.  Flight sims are looking more appealing.

Frank
PC/keyboard, offline single player.  Here we go again.
After the surprise of the Grid Autosport announcement before some weeks and the first pictures - videos - infos about it , there is silence for many days and low traffic and discussions in forums..
Come on Loore you have to announce or show us something today!!:-w
Loore wrote 2/5 : 

We hit a snag with our direct feed gameplay, YouTube wasn't playing ball with our videos and applying some horrible compression. We should hopefully have that sorted for Tuesday/Wednesday next week. Apologies all, we wanted to put it out there as much as you wanted to watch it.

Where are the new videos and infos Loore..??:-w