Jump to content Jump to content

Anything new this week?


Recommended Posts

P308R said:
After the amazing touringcar reveal earlier this week and a multiplayer update I was wondering when there will be a new batch of screenshots revealed? Prefer some French beauties :D 

Need some GAS 


:-bd
I think @Loore said the Endurance class is next up so hopefully that'll be interesting
Link to post
Share on other sites
Loore....Re CHAT.

Its been some time since ive seen any update on this.
Last i heard was you saying something like 'its on the table, we are not saying no'

That was some time ago and your time to implement before release may have well run out i dont know.
Can we have an official status update on just chat please?

Many thanks

Apologies if ive missed this somewhere else on forums 8P
Link to post
Share on other sites
Goonertez said:
Loore....Re CHAT.

Its been some time since ive seen any update on this.
Last i heard was you saying something like 'its on the table, we are not saying no'

That was some time ago and your time to implement before release may have well run out i dont know.
Can we have an official status update on just chat please?

Many thanks

Apologies if ive missed this somewhere else on forums 8P


Loore posted this yesterday:

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/12/what-you-want-to-see-from-grid/p30

Loore said:
One thing we don't do is deliberately set out to not put a feature in that we know you want, in fact, it's quite the opposite. In terms of features we're always pushing to get things in but sometimes the alignment just isn't there.

Text chat is important to us, we know it's a much requested feature and it's not something we've forgotten about by any means. Right now the team are incredibly busy finishing the game, it's not a time when you want to be adding a new feature into the code as it's a time for bug fixing and polish. We finish work on it in just a few weeks time and then it's off to manufacturer and shipping. 

I want to be able to tell you "yes it's coming", but right now we're not in the place to do that. It's one of the things at the top of my feedback list.

Link to post
Share on other sites
@Loore

I have seen quite a few gameplay videos but I was wondering when are we going to see some content that is not entry-level discipline? All the footage shown is from the debut series of every discipline.

Hope you guys are going to put up another indepth article or a behind the scene article as well. I enjoy those a lot.
Link to post
Share on other sites
P308R said:
@Loore

I have seen quite a few gameplay videos but I was wondering when are we going to see some content that is not entry-level discipline? All the footage shown is from the debut series of every discipline.

Hope you guys are going to put up another indepth article or a behind the scene article as well. I enjoy those a lot.
We're working on some nice gameplay videos right now :)
Link to post
Share on other sites
Would like to see how the Multiplayer menu section works.

first, please confirm that there is a lobby and servers are browse-able. thx.

Assuming the above is a posotive answer, whats important to me is stuff like;

How is a server named...after the host?..or after the discipline?..both?..or something else?
How many servers can we see at a time?
If say there are 100 servers running and only 20 servers are visible at one time, can i scroll to the others?
Can we filter the servers listed without having to go back to the main screen?
Can we see server ping from lobby?
What other server settings are visible from the lobby.

as ever, apologies if this info is buried elsewhere 8P

Link to post
Share on other sites
Goonertez said:
Would like to see how the Multiplayer menu section works.

first, please confirm that there is a lobby and servers are browse-able. thx.

Assuming the above is a posotive answer, whats important to me is stuff like;

How is a server named...after the host?..or after the discipline?..both?..or something else?
How many servers can we see at a time?
If say there are 100 servers running and only 20 servers are visible at one time, can i scroll to the others?
Can we filter the servers listed without having to go back to the main screen?
Can we see server ping from lobby?
What other server settings are visible from the lobby.

as ever, apologies if this info is buried elsewhere 8P

I doubt there will be a server browser in Public Playlists if recent CM games are anything to go by, I reckon it will be setup the same as Grid 2 with a server browser only used for Custom matches.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...