Sign in to follow this  

What is your favorite Discipline in GRID AUTOSPORT?

It's street. Just Bc the art viper is in it. It's a shame that the Dodge challenger and aar Cuda is in tuner cat. So sad :(   
@SASBlink‌ always look for me mate. I'm down to race anything. TDiHYPERbolicX

It's street. Just Bc the art viper is in it. It's a shame that the Dodge challenger and aar Cuda is in tuner cat. So sad :(   
@SASBlink‌ always look for me mate. I'm down to race anything. TDiHYPERbolicX
You forgot to vote... but ty anyway!

Excellent question, although hard to answer for it.

I like them all for different reasons. Endurance is the most realistic for me with the tyre wear element, so whenever I want the most realism - and with it, the longest race, mind you - I go for Endurance. Open Wheel is the fastest, so whenever I would like to test on an F1 circuit before a race weekend, I go for some laps on the CotA, Abu Dhabi or Sepang. Touring has the most forgiving handling, so I go there just to kick some ***. I like the ultra precision required by the Time Attacks of the Tuner cars, and among them I particularly like the Subaru Impreza for its absolutely perfect, neutral handling.

However, I voted for Street, simply because I've had the most enjoyable races there up to now. It also requires ultra precision because of the close walls (I just thrown a .2s sector 3 lead away at San Francisco against Ravenwest in T17 after understeering wide into the outside wall during a Time Attack event on Very Hard with a Bugatti), so it's the biggest challenge for me.

I like everything except Drifting (Tuning), and Hyper cars (Street). I raced for Ravenwest in the Legend Series and had a lot of fun with the game. 

I like everything except Drifting (Tuning), and Hyper cars (Street). I raced for Ravenwest in the Legend Series and had a lot of fun with the game. 
In fact Hyper-cars is just plain luck if you get to the finish line intact.

Now as for drifting, i love it love it love it!

A good question, not a one tick answer though. All disciplines , have cars that are very enjoyable. The three disciplines I find to be the most fun, are open wheel, endurance and some of the higher end touring class. The more challenging the car is to race, the more rewarding I find the race to be. The ultimate endurance Lola is a handful to master, at the same time , it's fast and grips the tracks well. The Aston Martin v12 zagato, can be very unpredictable when cornering , but another masterpiece of a car to race when tuned correctly and mastered. In open wheel, the dallara f3, Lola f2, and dallara IndyCar are all very grippy track cars, that have a different handling charachteristic from endurance, touring etc, due to the high downforce, and lower centre of gravity to provide the grip needed, they take a bit more adjustment to settle into with respect to cornering, and braking times, but once gotten use to, great fun and a pleasure to race in. As far as touring goes, the cat c, cat b, and ultimately the touring legends (dlc) cars, are the superior, most drivable cars in this class. I can't find a favourite discipline as of yet.

Touring for me, just because the car selection seems to be better. Not everything just being one car per class.

Open Wheel is second, Street being third.

Tuner is our favorite discipline in the game. It features a vast variety of vehicles to use in multiple events, and we like that. A lot.

I prefer touring cars but I play much also street and open wheels. I love to go fast.
"It's marvelous to go very fast." If you know what I meant. ;) (A quote from the 1966 movie, Grand Prix.)

Seems nobody likes endurance.  I also love it. If I had to choose it would be:
1- tuner
2- touring cars
3- endurance
4- open wheel
5- Street

The only thing I like in Street is the cars. Apart from hyper all of them Are desirable. But I general I avoid Street. 

I endurance I love letting rookies pass by and see them crash... Then I just sail along. ..