Sign in to follow this  

WILL THRUSTMASTER T80 FERRARI 488 GTB EDITION WORK ON F1 2018?

hi,
I am looking to buy the 

THRUSTMASTER T80 FERRARI 488 GTB EDITION

for my F1 2018 on PC. Will it work with PC F1 2018?

Save up for a logitech g29/920 ones for PS4/PC the others for XB/PC...I've been seeing them for around $200 on Amazon lately...the upgraded pedals alone are worth the extra cost let alone the fact the the Logitech has FFB...Compared to the T80s bungee cord system where you have to completely rely on repetition and sound to some degree to get your information on what a car is doing thru a corner handling wise...I did the same thing bought the TM Ferrari Red Legend edition (essentially a limited edition T80) and upgraded to the g29 within a month.  The only reason I wouldn't recommend the T300 is the stock pedals are the same as the T80 and the total cost of the wheel + upgraded pedal set is pushing like $400 and I've never used the upgraded pedals but I've heard they aren't any better than the g29s (which also have some aftermarket mods available to help make the pedals even better down the road) if you want to continue sim racing... Eventually if you have fun and really want to get good you'll need to upgrade to a Fanatec system or the other higher end options available...my current g29 has lasted me about a year and a half and I will be changing over to a Fanatec CSL Elite+ with ClubSport V3 pedals and the ClubSport F1 2018 wheel tomorrow when the base and pedals arrive