F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Traction glitch - ingame setting

Hello!

I race in the AOR split 1 pc league. In that league we got 2 people who got so much better traction than everyone else, which makes them faster but their tyre wear is also much better.
It's been a lot of discussions about it but in the end the stewards did nothing. It turns out they have found an in-game setting that give them better traction. If one of them hasn't lied, the setting glitch should be in the throttle deadzone and saturation. 
Is this sth anyone else know about or is it just those 2 in AOR?
If anyone know what the setting is, I would be happy if you could share! :)

I've been trying quite a lot myself to try to find it, but without any succes.

Be aware that this is probably only possible on the PC platform.

I'm telling you, this is a glitch of some sort, This isn't them being good with throttle control. This is something that they have confessed.

It is the steering over ride, they set their wheels to pads and then turn the deadzone up to make it seem like a wheel but they get all the hidden assists of the pad, in our league we have it banned because essentially it's cheating but I know a lot of AOR  drivers HAVE  to be competitive so turn it on ( not personally you).

It is the steering over ride, they set their wheels to pads and then turn the deadzone up to make it seem like a wheel but they get all the hidden assists of the pad, in our league we have it banned because essentially it's cheating but I know a lot of AOR  drivers HAVE  to be competitive so turn it on ( not personally you).
It's not the steering override either. One of the drivers showed he's settings before the race. WHich showed the steering override being set to wheel. He didn't show his throttle saturation and deadzone though. And he wrote that that's what it is.

Well its banned in the sense of if you are found to be using it you are banned from the league and yes it can be policed through a program that detects if your files have changed.