Sign in to follow this  

When will career mode be fixed???

Question

for months my career mode has been unusable because every time I try and use monza it doesn’t go any further then the loading screen, it just freezes, the loading icon still moves and I can change the options, but it just stays like that. 

7 answers to this question

Please follow the proper bug report format as this is not a common issue as far as I know.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/132514/f1-games-technical-assistance-bug-reports-please-read-before-posting#latest
Follow this link, it'll tell you how to properly format the issue found.

I’m on Xbox one. Using a standard controller. It’s career mode, time trial and championships that’s freezing!    A few updates into the game I had the Same issue with Sochi, then on the next update it fixed the issue. Since a previous update every time I try and load into monza it just continuously loads, the loading icon spins and I can still change options, it just never eventually loads. Leading up to it I was just continuing from the previous session. Game version is 1.14. I hope this is what you meant.

Does anyone ever respond? I’ve asked this question about 4 times for over months and months and I ever get a straight answer, it’s always someone Asking me to write it how the guidelines say. I’ve done that and no one has answered me. I haven’t been able to use career mode over 3 months. It’s ridiculous that I can’t play a game that I spent 50 quid on just cause of a stupid bug. Can someone helpful actually answer me please unlike the guys above.

Hi @faya I’ve put all the details above about what I was playing on, what I was doing before it happened etc. Can you please help me, I’ve posted on here numerous times, just never seem to get any help 

Hi @Jsfe95, I have passed the information you gave back to the team for further investigation.  Thanks for your patience while the team continues to look it into it.