Sign in to follow this  

Just an idea....

I think it would be a great idea to use this forum to create 1 vs 1 challenges or 2 vs 2 challenges etc on grid autosport. For all three platforms to. It is a great way to find more competition,  meet new people and a really good way to learn the game to. 

Does this sound appealing to anyone?

Yeah... kinda.... Problem is, that would drawn even more players from the Online Playlist.

Try to find a SINGLE ONLINE player during any morning... I dare you!

Haha yeah very true. There's a lot of good players in play list but there's a lot of errrr. ... aggressive ones to lol

Haha yeah very true. There's a lot of good players in play list but there's a lot of errrr. ... aggressive ones to lol
Have you came accross this italian 8lucky guy? Or an american Xx Revenge xX one?? Those are proud holders of the RED EXCLAMATION POINT!

Ive been trying to get red for 2 days,  but the damn noobs promise me they can do it all night, then leave 2 races later. 

Good idea. I challenged, a fella, who was in the top 5 of the bath Hurst racenet challenge in the formula 2 Lola, to a duel, 1 v 1. The response to this challenge, was the excuse, that he couldn't, because he would crash too much. So there are fast guys out there, you can offer the duel to, they set fast times, but lack in racing skill, alongside inconsistency. how long will it take to find an opponent that is willing to be up for this kind of racing?