Sign in to follow this  

dirty test

so i am around 2k trophies, and decided to create a new account to see how bad the dirty driver problem is
i cant even get past 600 trophies on this one, more than 1/2 the time i get shoved off

Welcome to our world  :s :s :s :'(

I'm thinking should I just become one of the dirty drivers and to hell with it?  But I really don't want to do that

i have a 100% winrate on quali (obviously)
but i just cant do it in grid starts n sprints

update on this one
im not sure how i did it, but in the last week i shot up 1.2 k trophies and am now back up to 2k
by some miracle

Are you really racing against opponents real time or is the opponent a bot -  Maybe running against a previous data file from the opponent?

My tactics: if you see at the grid start or during the race that your opponent tries to touch your rear wheel to spin you out, just break quickly and turn in the opponent direction. Quickly and softly. The attacking opponent does not expect it and his car will be kick out of the track. It worked for me many times. Now I have 6k trophy points and majority of players are fair. Be patient ;-) 

finally hit 4k myself (im not that active)
but it was so hard due to SO MANY GRID STARTS
the only time you know that you arent playing against a player simulation in grid start is when the guy also gets a glitched start