Jump to content Jump to content

13mb update 02/12/14

Just got a update for grid autosport, is this the patch we were waiting for? 

Btw, cant actually download it, update failed, status code, 417F.

Great! now its completely unplayable! Impossible to play the game without the update, cant even load up the game now with the update failed msg and backing me out to dashboard. :(

@Loore, any suggestion or help please?
D4ZZL4R said:
Got the credits also. By the sounds of playlist behaviour , it would be wise to leave the children in the school playground, and run custom lobbies.

some playists are good, you just got to get a few good players in that you trust to race fair and not be idiot who insults everyone when they dont win, you then slowly kick the ones that crash and are disruptive, after about 5 races you have a playtlist that is highly enjoyable, any new dirty players that come get kicked the race after by the core group of good players.
I loaded the patch on & no freezes, only managed one online race but went through most of the racenet challanges and updated all the liveries on my cars in the garage, Been online for a few hours and no freezing and I got my 50K, then I went and spent 2.4M on a McLaren F1 and 200k for the garage to put it in, what goes around comes around :smile: 

Tend to agree with SASBlinK with regards to the lobbies, its a pain for a few races then you weed out the idiots and get some good races, just hope the players that left now return to autosport now the freezing appears to be fixed. 

SASBlink said:

some playists are good, you just got to get a few good players in that you trust to race fair and not be idiot who insults everyone when they dont win, you then slowly kick the ones that crash and are disruptive, after about 5 races you have a playtlist that is highly enjoyable, any new dirty players that come get kicked the race after by the core group of good players.
I understand that is a route to eliminating any trouble, over a due course of time, and it shouldn't have to ruin the playlist for others based on a handful of disruptive idiots. By running a custom lobby , allows you to take full control, and the host then has the power ultimately to remove them, and a lot faster. Keeping the racing tidy is what I guess we all want, and the disruption is similar to a nagging toothache (nearly said wife lol). It would be more ideal to not have to tidy up the mess created by such individuals.