Sign in to follow this  

13mb update 02/12/14

Just got a update for grid autosport, is this the patch we were waiting for? 

Btw, cant actually download it, update failed, status code, 417F.

Great! now its completely unplayable! Impossible to play the game without the update, cant even load up the game now with the update failed msg and backing me out to dashboard. :(

@Loore, any suggestion or help please?

Not tried to download the patch yet... sounds like I should wait until we've heard from Loore.  This doesn't sound good :(

Did you guys get your 500.000/1.000.000 in game credits? haven't signed in yet, wondered if you have had yours.

D4ZZL4R said:

Did you guys get your 500.000/1.000.000 in game credits? haven't signed in yet, wondered if you have had yours.

Yh, I've got an extra 500k
Lol, Im not sure how much i had in the first place.

Btw, Thank you @loore and the team for fixing it! :)

Nah i left after you got kicked but after searching and not finding a decent lobby i came back, first race in now, will take revenge for ya!

And i kicked ass, they 3 secs off the pace
 :D

And i get rammed off the track on every corner the race afterwards.... -_- I quit racing with them.
Dragonlord turned up so he can deal with them now xD

New patch at last.... Downloaded it no probs.... got my 500,000cr..... 1 hour in and no freezes so far... fingers crossed.  I will be on it for 7 or 8hrs today... normally 7 or 8 freezes. Will keep you updated.

Got the credits also. By the sounds of playlist behaviour , it would be wise to leave the children in the school playground, and run custom lobbies.

D4ZZL4R said:
Got the credits also. By the sounds of playlist behaviour , it would be wise to leave the children in the school playground, and run custom lobbies.

some playists are good, you just got to get a few good players in that you trust to race fair and not be idiot who insults everyone when they dont win, you then slowly kick the ones that crash and are disruptive, after about 5 races you have a playtlist that is highly enjoyable, any new dirty players that come get kicked the race after by the core group of good players.

I loaded the patch on & no freezes, only managed one online race but went through most of the racenet challanges and updated all the liveries on my cars in the garage, Been online for a few hours and no freezing and I got my 50K, then I went and spent 2.4M on a McLaren F1 and 200k for the garage to put it in, what goes around comes around :smile: 

Tend to agree with SASBlinK with regards to the lobbies, its a pain for a few races then you weed out the idiots and get some good races, just hope the players that left now return to autosport now the freezing appears to be fixed. 

SASBlink said:

some playists are good, you just got to get a few good players in that you trust to race fair and not be idiot who insults everyone when they dont win, you then slowly kick the ones that crash and are disruptive, after about 5 races you have a playtlist that is highly enjoyable, any new dirty players that come get kicked the race after by the core group of good players.
I understand that is a route to eliminating any trouble, over a due course of time, and it shouldn't have to ruin the playlist for others based on a handful of disruptive idiots. By running a custom lobby , allows you to take full control, and the host then has the power ultimately to remove them, and a lot faster. Keeping the racing tidy is what I guess we all want, and the disruption is similar to a nagging toothache (nearly said wife lol). It would be more ideal to not have to tidy up the mess created by such individuals.

And thankyou code masters, If it was a true surface and you stood a penny on its side it wouldn't move.