Sign in to follow this  

[PS4] [Career] [v1.15] Penalties, Pit Stops and DNFs

Question

In Career Mode I have found some problems. When a car stops on track, yellow flags are shown but quite often the stopped car is on another sector, not the "yellow" one. Also in my previous race, there was a spin for HAM dropping him from P4 to last. SC was deployed even though he continued the race. Many cars then got a stop-go penalty (for touching each other when HAM was in the middle of the 1st corner) but never served it. My teammate (LEC) who was in top 10 in the 1st corner after the SC got into the pits for a pit stop returning 19 and staying there even though all those above him had to pit after him and 6 of them serve a stop-go penalty. Also a few races ago, in France if I remember correctly, Ocon was riding in the right of the circuit in the start/finish line when Sainz was exiting the pits and Ocon never went to the left, smashing on SAI causing terminal damage to his car and those 2 behind him. Lastly, when on Practice or QUAL even if I am on a flying lap, cars exiting the pits get into the racing line, blocking me.

0 answers to this question

spirus91 said:
... Also a few races ago, in France if I remember correctly, Ocon was riding in the right of the circuit in the start/finish line when Sainz was exiting the pits and Ocon never went to the left, smashing on SAI causing terminal damage to his car and those 2 behind him. Lastly, when on Practice or QUAL even if I am on a flying lap, cars exiting the pits get into the racing line, blocking me.
When I played France in career (about 1.03/1.05), cars leaving the pits were ghosted (because the cars on the straight didn't went left), even my car, so this sounds like the ghosting was disabled on the pit exit with some patch (with latest?).