Sign in to follow this  

Perfect Mount Panorama - Lola B12/80

http://youtu.be/uyWDilqT-Co
Collision with barricade needed to decrease result for two seconds. By the way, it works at any car on this track, even with injury on. I didn't tune car, play with keyboard :(
I think, time at record 1.46.10, forgot to add timer. Like it?

Haha, yeah, I also used to do that wall riding thing in the Cutting. I pass so many cars there, lol.

You were excellent going up and coming down the Mountain as well, but I feel like you left some time in the first and the last corner (also, possibly a wee bit in the Chase as well). That said I think this is by far the most difficult track in the game (one of the most difficult, if not the most difficult, in real life too), so it's still very very good.

Atticvs said:
Haha, yeah, I also used to do that wall riding thing in the Cutting. I pass so many cars there, lol.

You were excellent going up and coming down the Mountain as well, but I feel like you left some time in the first and the last corner (also, possibly a wee bit in the Chase as well). That said I think this is by far the most difficult track in the game (one of the most difficult, if not the most difficult, in real life too), so it's still very very good.
Sorry, my english is pretty bad. Can you rephrase this please:
"but I feel like you left some time in the first and the last corner"?

Sorry, my english is pretty bad. 

So its not only your english but also your wall riding thats bad, hate cheaters 

Du7cH said:
Sorry, my english is pretty bad. 

So its not only your english but also your wall riding thats bad, hate cheaters 

Why i'am cheater? :D
I use wall for first place. And i showed video where i ride well and without this and get second place.

If anyone has to tell you why your cheating there really no hope "FacePalm"

Atticvs said:

Of course. I meant you can go a little faster in the first corner and in the last corner.

But it's still an excellent lap. :)

Atticvs said:
Atticvs said:

Of course. I meant you can go a little faster in the first corner and in the last corner.

But it's still an excellent lap. :)
Yes, i hold second gear while car is stabilized. I will try ride better here some later.

And thank's)

That is how you take that corner.  That is how people won the intel challenge.  

The ones who didnt do that, lost out.  So I guess the moral of the story is: 

If you want to win, you have to cheat.

Codemasters did NOT disqualify the people who did it, so that must mean that CM think thats the correct way around that turn. 

i wanted be first in the list, some cheat at one turn for this, because otherwise is no way and anyway made good lap, but all look only at this shitty turn)

i wanted be first in the list, some cheat at one turn for this, because otherwise is no way and anyway made good lap, but all look only at this shitty turn)
If you want any type of respect from any of the hard core racers you'll have do a clean lap without "wallgate" and drop it on the top spot, forget what others may or may not be doing and concentrate on your own race craft, just because you can get away with it doesn't mean you should.
But this brings up the point of why its possible in the first place and just brings me to despair, can't be a lot to ask for track limits to be limits and walls to cause at least some damage  

If there was a real life price at stake and opposition was wallriding i would do the same. But i despise ppl who do it on the daily basis or just to win that top spot on racenet.

If there was a real life price at stake and opposition was wallriding i would do the same. But i despise ppl who do it on the daily basis or just to win that top spot on racenet.
Do well for  humiliate me)

if i would wanted respect from hardcore racers, i would buy a steering wheel and game without wallgate opportunities)
I, for one, agree with you. You are just doing everything possible to win, you are 'pushing the limits' as they say and that's nothing to be ashamed about, regardless of what others say. It's the game makers' fault that this is the fastest way around, not yours.

And, really, don't let other people's opinion bother you. If you don't agree with them, just shrug your shoulders. If they can only talk about that one corner, that's sad, but it is how it is. As far as I remember, I've already told you my opinion about the rest of the lap, so you do have one person's view about it. ;)

Atticvs said:
if i would wanted respect from hardcore racers, i would buy a steering wheel and game without wallgate opportunities)
I, for one, agree with you. You are just doing everything possible to win, you are 'pushing the limits' as they say and that's nothing to be ashamed about, regardless of what others say. It's the game makers' fault that this is the fastest way around, not yours.

And, really, don't let other people's opinion bother you. If you don't agree with them, just shrug your shoulders. If they can only talk about that one corner, that's sad, but it is how it is. As far as I remember, I've already told you my opinion about the rest of the lap, so you do have one person's view about it. ;)
good to hear)

Atticvs said:

Well you can say that but tell it to the people who got the fastest lap correctly without 'wallgate' on the Intel Challenge where there were actual prizes up for grabs but lost out to those who used 'wallgate' and won the prize, some people have morals even if it means losing!!

Atticvs said:

Well you can say that but tell it to the people who got the fastest lap correctly without 'wallgate' on the Intel Challenge where there were actual prizes up for grabs but lost out to those who used 'wallgate' and won the prize, some people have morals even if it means losing!!
Of course you lose only because you have large conscience. You would be so hard to think, that your cool mini pc or laptop was obtained with wall help.

Atticvs said:

Of course you lose only because you have large conscience. You would be so hard to think, that your cool mini pc or laptop was obtained with wall help.
Say What? If you are referring to me losing because I don't cheat then I am not referring to myself, I don't do challenges they are a pissing contest as far as I am concerned, I do my racing on the track with real people and prove that I can race against good racers not stupid AI.

Also if I had used the wall and won a prize then yes my conscience would bother me that the next people down had done the fastest lap without using the wall, this is one reason I don't do them, they are unbalanced and open to abuse.

I usually do a challenge once a week and only once as I usually find my first try is my quickest anyway, 95% of my earnings have been in custom cup races racing against people I know can beat me, I don't pick on noobs to glean points off.

Just because you can put a fast lap in out of god knows how many tries doesn't make you a good racer, try racing against higher skilled players and win races, fast laps don't win races.

I win quite a few races but hardly ever get the fastest lap, it is consistency of lap times that win races.

You were obviously not around when the Intel Challenge was going on, a lot of people were upset who had a conscience and had done it correctly and lost out but does it make it right that the winners bent the rules?

It may be a game and all that jazz but would you drive a real race car along a wall? No you wouldn't because it would be scrap so why do it in the virtual world.

At the end of the day if you sleep OK at night then you go ahead and do what you feel but you will always be looked down on by the people who want to race correctly, I hate cheaters and cheating, they are the lowest of the low and you 'Sire' are no different.

Sleep well.....