Overheating Tires

I always have problem with tracks that use hyper soft tires it's super soft, my tires always overheat, I've tried everything from various riding style settings but they always overheat and lose performance.
Does anyone have any tips to help me with this problem?

Run less camber, run less toe, reduce tire pressures, soften ARBs, and go a little slower through the high speed corners i.e. 4-7 at COTA and the long sweeping double right before the last two corners...I've used COTA as an example because I just did a career mode 50% race , ai level 105, cockpit cam, with Toro Rosso...season one with only like 1 tire wear upgrade I was able to do a 1 stop using the two softest compounds by using these techniques

This doesn’t matter. I have all the data with different cambers, pressures and etc and the temp will not get effected. The game is broken, as it looks like codemasters got way above the pay grade to fiddle all of the infinite data variables. The only way to effect temp is either have a greater distance with the aero numbers from front to rear or/and balance. 

Again, I have tons of data to try to understand why temp is not effecting it. 

• Disagree 1