Sign in to follow this  

Option to change car setup when restarting stage.

So for me, especially when doing a custom stage, sometimes I quit and wish to restart, the vehicle setup is not right. It bugs me that to change setup, I have to quit back to the main menu and start again.

An easier route to the setup would be nice, when you start over from the pause menu.

This is a thing that bugs me a lot on DR, since I don't have a good PC and stages quite take some time to load, making the task of adjusting my car really painful.

On D3, you could go back to service area without leaving the event. Can't see why they wouldn't bring this option back.

On D3, you could go back to service area without leaving the event. Can't see why they wouldn't bring this option back.
It's a silly little thing. I just want to go change my setup before restarting a stage. Which I get, in a career or rally is not really an option. But if you do one-off stages for fun, I don't see why you can't do this. This leads into my argument about leaderboards, as I do one off stages to try break times that my friends challenge me to. You can see my poll on dynamic leaderboards somewhere.