Sign in to follow this  

Server connection problems making us lose ranking points...

Hello,
I just get some races disconnection due to server connection problem. On my side internet is all fine, i didnt have any disconnection from this.
I just had this error message like 3 times in a row and losing around 300 points hurts...
Please dont penalize users if the server disconnect...

Let me just remind that "my internet is fine" is said by basically anyone even though their internet would clearly be the case.

UP100 said:
Let me just remind that "my internet is fine" is said by basically anyone even though their internet would clearly be the case.
Do i need to say i was checking my internet speed at the same time ? And running another game also.
But yeah sure it cant be Codemaster server's problem for you dude obviously.

Dvnkers said:
Hello,
I just get some races disconnection due to server connection problem. On my side internet is all fine, i didnt have any disconnection from this.
I just had this error message like 3 times in a row and losing around 300 points hurts...
Please dont penalize users if the server disconnect...
same situation started after last update

Matchmaking fail and re-connecting to live server costing trophy points too...

yesterday, 8 times per hour, a reconnection error occurred

I confirm this issue. Each  3st duel hang off due reconnecting or waiting for player. I have same experience with home WiFi and mobile provider too. 

Today my ass burned down. Every second duel breaks down. Permanent reboot of the connection while taking away points. Problems when opening drawings. Lags during the race, even if ping 40-60ms. I'm already starting to regret donating the game

Just went 5 straight connection issues and 150points down the drain...

UP100 said:
Since everything was fine from the beginning (iOS) and now it is one failed connection to real time server after another, there is clearly an issue when so many users confirm the same thing happening. Few last days it becomes frustrating to start a duel, well...to play the game. No matter what internet i use, three different wifi and my own LTE, nothing works!!! So you suggest that the internet is the problem? How can i fix the internet? Do i have to build a new back bone web?

This error is still happening ! I tried different connections and the problem remains. 

Hey there - we can see that players are experiencing this issue and apologise for the inconvenience. Of course, we advise all players to ensure that their internet connection is strong and consistent when playing the game, BUT, our priority is trying further improve connection speeds on our side and resolve this. It's not our intention to be deducting points during a disconnection, so we're working hard to eradicate this!