Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally 2.0 Demo

Hello Codemasters,

Are you going to release a demo of the game so we can try all those awesome improvements before give you our money? Will you offer a discount for DIrt 4 owners who preordered and you forgot about after broken promises?

Merry Christmas

Hello Codemasters,

Are you going to release a demo of the game so we can try all those awesome improvements before give you our money? Will you offer a discount for DIrt 4 owners who preordered and you forgot about after broken promises?

Merry Christmas
Now that's a good joke.

Hello Codemasters,

Merry Christmas
Better tell us when Codemasters will acquire the WRC license 

Hello Codemasters,

Merry Christmas
Hello CodingRacer, 

When will you eat your hat for not fulfilling the WRC license promises? 

tbtstt said:
A demo? Did you not get beta access @CodingRacer?

Interesting ! how does one apply for Beta access ? would love to get involved.

Busterbvi said:
tbtstt said:

It does not seem to be easy. I've sent countless emails to Codemasters with my CV, experience and passion without any luck over the past years. Best chance is having a successful Youtube channel, they will be your friend ($$/££) and they will send you a code if you talk about the impressive changes made this year (talking generic, nothing too specific).

Paul was clear on the last interview a month ago. They prefer you to pay the highest price for a few weeks that maintain the game at a lower price, so money comes always first.

PD: For those who will say "It's a company, what are you expecting? A free game?" I will say there are business models and business models.

Busterbvi said:
tbtstt said:

It does not seem to be easy. I've sent countless emails to Codemasters with my CV, experience and passion without any luck over the past years. Best chance is having a successful Youtube channel, they will be your friend ($$/££) and they will send you a code if you talk about the impressive changes made this year (talking generic, nothing too specific).

Paul was clear on the last interview a month ago. They prefer you to pay the highest price for a few weeks that maintain the game at a lower price, so money comes always first.

PD: For those who will say "It's a company, what are you expecting? A free game?" I will say there are business models and business models.
Yeah, that wasn't skewing Paul's words at all mate? You hear what you want to hear. 

Busterbvi said:
tbtstt said:

Some forum regulars were approached for pre-release testing some time ago @Busterbvi I think the time for getting involved with that has passed now.

The comments about beta access you see above are all firmly tongue-in-cheek: @CodingRacer has a history of making increasingly delusional promises and demands on the forum, hence the nature of the replies! 

tbtstt said:
Busterbvi said:
tbtstt said:

Some forum regulars were approached for pre-release testing some time ago @Busterbvi I think the time for getting involved with that has passed now.

The comments about beta access you see above are all firmly tongue-in-cheek: @CodingRacer has a history of making increasingly delusional promises and demands on the forum, hence the nature of the replies! 
I'm the Dirt4 of users B)

tbtstt said:
Busterbvi said:
tbtstt said:

Some time ago yep, almost a year ago actually. Geez. Time sure flies!