Sign in to follow this  

Racenet Challenge 02.11.2014 & new update 02.11.2014

I am so pleased to get the update for GAS, it HAS been a nightmare. CM even gave me/us 500K to spend in game.

Now, is it just me or is this weeks racenet challenge designed to make us spend it  all this week?

What gets me with the last few party racenet challenges is the targets are as near to impossible as it get for anyone, There just unrealistic targets for a platinum award , If you dont believe me check out the leader boards. Nobody minds a challenge but it has to be obtainable by mortals. 

Yea what's the point in having a platinum medal that is impossible and the stupid ai that deliberately brake in front of you when your on a really good run are some racenet challenges delibrately designed to annoy us?

Yea what's the point in having a platinum medal that is impossible and the stupid ai that deliberately brake in front of you when your on a really good run are some racenet challenges delibrately designed to annoy us? I'd also like to add that in time attack events it should be just us and the track no silly medium difficulty ai if they have to be there at least have them drive fast enough so thier not obstacles!!!

I am so pleased to get the update for GAS, it HAS been a nightmare. CM even gave me/us 500K to spend in game.

Now, is it just me or is this weeks racenet challenge designed to make us spend it  all this week?

They can't force you to buy anything.  Do what I do.  If you have the car already, run it.  If not, run the loaner.  By the time I buy the car and level it up to make it better the challenge is gone.  If you are on the 360 you are probably faster than me anyway.