Sign in to follow this  

small request for DR 2.0 ( windshield wiper UK ) (essuie glace FR)

its possible to drive in only manual windshield wiper " essuie-glace "? ,because when you play with DR1.0 or D4  the windshield wiper turn on automatically but  you choose manual mode for windshield wiper  is annoying, because you no have water , rain or mud on your windshield . and  for  use windshield wiper need 3 click button 
( first click " normal mode " , click again " faster mode" click again " stop mode" ) because in  dirt 4 you stay press a button for stopping  windshield wiper  and for dirt rally 1.0 you stay press a button  to turn-on and stay press button  again to turn-off  windshield wiper, is too long and annoying . 
(i watch this problem in DR2.0 live in spain and you see the windshields turn on automatically ).
sorry for my bad ponctuation and bad  english 
thanks for the live

Agree, in D4 when set to manual wipers you still get that intermittent swipe which is a distraction.  Have the stage begin with the setting off and let me turn them on when I need them. 3 speeds only please: Intermittent, normal, and fast. 

Also, please let us turn on headlights during the countdown before accelerating away.  

Here’s my life in D4:

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO then immediately press ? to turn on headlights and then ⭕️ to turn off wipers (depending on conditions).  

cjr3559 agree  for intermittent mode because sometime in dirt 4 you have small rain  and normal mode is too fast for this rain,  and agree again  for the choice headlight mode and wipers mode, need 10 seconde  before the  countdown.