Sign in to follow this  

F1Mobile - Suckers Bet

I’m convinced Codemasters turned up the aggression/stupidity of AI to sucker people into purchasing more and more credits for parts thinking they’ll be able to get away or out-handle them. Won’t work. No matter how fast you get, the bots are always faster, warp speed in order to catch up to you from behind and insert themselves on inside corners to shove you into the grass/wall, or smash into you from behind sending you off anyway.

This has been happening since I had a performance rating of ~900 when the suicide bot update hit last month. Now at ~1250 (not spending a red cent), it still doesn’t matter, they are way faster anyway. You just can’t get away from the dang things. 

When bots wipe out all by their lonesome and cross over the track right in your path leaving no alternative but to smash into them or avoid and hit the wall, it’s no fun. When it happens in five races out of eight like it just did to me, I’m done.

Safety rating? Crapola. If you tiptoe around the track avoiding all bots in sprint or grid (and lose) but only win qualifiers, you’ll get a 4 or 5, but you’ll never advance. If you drive hard/fast (like you should - it’s F1 for cripes sake!) but try hard not to hit anything, you’ll still get wrecked by bots, lose races and never get a rating over 3. Period. 

Suckers bet, just as bad as RR3. Done with F1 Mobile until they FIX THE STUPID AI.

I can’t understand the bots at all. In some cases they are way faster, but in the other cases they are lame and can spin by themselfes in turns. This happens mainly in fast corners in Silverstone or Suzuka. I have no problem them to be agressive but ffs design them properly so they can stay on track and not whipe us out in every single oportunity (turn). 
The grid start combined with delayed start issue and uncontroled bots is unplayable for me. Can’t make any consecutive wins, can’t make my safety rating up, well i don’t care for that anymore.

Racing along, no contact with anyone, red Ferrari bot turns 90 degrees right in front of me on a straight away and I crash DNF. 
I get PIT crashed from behind by bots. 

I think I know why Codemasters lost their F1 franchise...