Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

Bad me or bad Nicky?

tharding67

unfortunately watching during the replay isn't a good example because the co-driver calls tend to get completely missed during the replay sometimes - I note there is no "through gate" call at all, Usually the calls are close-ish to right for me, just they tend to fall behind on a set of corners after a fast section.
nbates66 said:
unfortunately watching during the replay isn't a good example because the co-driver calls tend to get completely missed during the replay sometimes - I note there is no "through gate" call at all, Usually the calls are close-ish to right for me, just they tend to fall behind on a set of corners after a fast section.
I agree. When watching the replay, sometimes the calls won’t repeated at all, some of the instructions were missing, etc. so it wasn’t a great recording. Plus, recording from my TV on my phone doesn’t make for great quality video. But, I watched the video again and again and I couldn’t tell if it was me getting off or the call being wrong. I think it should’ve been a “Keep left over jump, cattle gate, etc etc.” There’s been a few questionable calls on Dirt 4, but this one could’ve just been operator error. ?

Archived